• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Tickletorture Site in Process

Gilbert1

TMF Regular
Hey everyone. My girlfriend and I are in the process of starting up a clipsforsale site and a website for tickle torture. We are using the cencepts of Insex, InsexM, and much of kink.com to make our videos. We actually have filmed 7 videos each around 60 to 90 minutes. We are going to be paying models good money as we are using tight and torturous bondage which will also have games where ticklees will sign on camera contracts giving up complete control and agreeing to no safeword tickle torture. so far, 4 different girls who are really attractive have agreed to do this. two are gothic types of chicks which I really love. I will have more info soon. But if anyone wants to pose for out videos, give me a chat. I'm can be reached at www.collarme.com under the username IamTickleMaster

the hollywood brother wishes you very good luck and hope that things turn out good for you and your girl in this business venture

these are the pay rates for models in our videos.

$300 per hour
$600 2 hours
$1000 3 hours

I have too tell you, I'm starting to be bombarded by message from people at collarme.com Boy, this is going to be interesting. So, I guess seeing that I can't put any previews pictures or videos up until all the legal stuff is taken care of, I can at least describe a video we shot.

(Cara's tears of Laughter Part #1) 68 Minutes

In this video, Cara who is a 22 years old is interviewed before her session. She's 5'7, 127 pounds, has a size 8 feet, and is wearing a pair of jeans and T-shirt. She has raven black hair and has a cute nose ring. She talks about tickling and how ticklish she is. She then reads the contract to the camera she's about to sign. After reading it and understanding what she will go through, she signs it and then starts taking off her cloths. Camera stops rolling once her shoes and socks are removed. Camer returns with Myself and my girlfriend at the bed helping Cara on it. We start by placing cut socks around her wrists and ankles. Then we huse metal shackles and handcuffs and start cuffing her to the bed. All on screen bondage preperation is shown is this video.

Once her wrists and ankles are secured, my girlfriend and I challege Cara to escape. She starts struggleing but can. from this point on, it's no mercy and absolutely no safewords. We tickler her for nearly 1 hour. during the shoot, she is a screaming wreck and starts crying and going bezerk. We had to gag her when she got too loud.

(Cara Tears of Laughter Part 2) 83 minutes

In this part, we have Cara allready chained up in a standing spreadeagle position with chains and leather restraints. We tickle her hard and merciless. At one point, she somehow manages to get a hand freed from her leather restraints. She's crying for us to stop, but I grabbed a couple medal anklecuffs and chained them to her wrists and re position the leather cuffs so they wouldn't come off. This really pissed her off and she freaked out.

Anyway, these are just two movies we made. I will give descriptions of the others we have made soon.

I wish I could, but because of all the legal stuff it takes to run a site like this and also, because of the whole 18 u.s.c 2257 thing and legal work it takes to put a project like this together. But we will have previews and stuff once we get the green light.

I'd like to thank ToughGirl87 for the fun time we had. She is quite the ticklee. I shot a video with her. 1 full hour of merciless tickling. I will post photos soon of the shoot. No facial shots as we haven't gotten the green light just yet to go through with this. ToughGirl87 is a cute 20 year old 5"11 athletic and toned girl who contacted us say she was a tough girl and that she could handle anything we could dish out to her. She never did a tickling before. She has done bondage in private life. She was so much fun. Here's what happened. After signing the contract with complete underdstanding that she wasn't going to have a safeword and that she her pleas will be ingnored, we laid on the bed and my and my ex girlfriend strapped her down. She was stratched as much as we can and we made sure she wasn't going anywhere. I straddled her while my ex girl tickled her feet. I worked her upperbody hard and merciless. She couldn't handle it, but hey, it was too late to back out now. She cried for most of the shoot and was in panic mode. Not sure how to air this footage because of the graphicness, but overall, she thanked us for the opportunity. If you think NonConsensual Tickling from Paradise Vision was distrubing, wait till we post this video. We all had a great time after the shooting. Good news is that she wants to do one of our 3 hour shoots. We'll have to see what happens.

Latex Bed Tickle

You know what would be great to see if you can do this? Get one of those latex vac beds and have one of your models get in to it spreadeagle. Once she's totally imobalized in it, oil it up and tickle her through the bed.
I saw one video like that and it was just awesome. I wish there were more out there. You may just start a trend in tickling!

Good luck in this venture! I hope you get models to tickle torture and tickle torture your models senseless as well as get models who are genuinely ticklish!

TTD

If I were giving advice on this directing such videos, I'd say:

1) Use really good, tight bondage--preferably a rack with foot stocks. Permit the victim little or no movement.

2) Try to create a reasonable scenario, e.g., victim being tortured for information, to force a confession, etc.

And I join the others in wishing you good luck!

the hollywood brother is looking forward to your debut and your store having great success. the hollywood brother will look forward to purchasing these high quality videos that you have described

You know what would be great to see if you can do this? Get one of those latex vac beds and have one of your models get in to it spreadeagle. Once she's totally imobalized in it, oil it up and tickle her through the bed.
I saw one video like that and it was just awesome. I wish there were more out there. You may just start a trend in tickling!

I saw this done at a party in December and he rigged up a way a that her feet and a couple other places would poke out and it worked great.

She wasn't as ticklish through that plastic though, not as much as I would have hoped for.

Well, a new day is upon us. and I must say, over the past 2 months, I was doubting if my project was really going to work or not. I came into a snag. I was put in contact with a person who specialized in tickle torture of the more sadist kind. I won't say who, but he is one tough cookie to talk. He's an egotistical maniac and genuis. tickling a person till they pass out, and when they come through, tickling them some more. taking it to the extreme i'd say. That's the way this guy plays. But although we have different approaches and philosophies, I know we will be working together real soon.

I must say, 1 out of 100 girls are interested in my project, but so far, only 3 girls have shown true interest. Finding girls who are willing to go all the way is the toughest challenge.

On a good note, I got an email some time ago from someone who use to own a couple of websites which are now disfuct. although tickling wasn't a practice he did, he has really shown lots of interest in my project.

We built a set of stocks which chan be assembled to a rack I own. The stocks have small pipe fitters that will holdthe toes in place. Metal angle cuffs are also attached to the wholes in the stocks and adjust to the ankle size of those who are up to the challenge.

I was hoping by summer or fall this year to start launching, but, we both got together and decided to wait.

Warning to all video producers. I don't want to ditch your work, but I must warn you that when I........wait........when WE open our site, and store, you will all have to do better jobs at creating good quality tickling videos. I'm not trying to say you all suck at producing videos, but I'm just telling you all that I'm going to need some competition for the future. So far, there isn't any.

Hope this motivates you all to push your video qualities.

Mercy is for the weak.

can you do a 'medieval inquisition/witch trial' video with the 'victim' made to 'confess' ? A rack to secure & stretch the sexy prisoner out? My wife has fantasies about being the 'prisoner' in this scenario; esp if another women 'assisting' the 'witchfinder' as she's rather bi curious and curious about tickle torture/rack too.

Last edited:
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back