• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* Ticklish Dancer

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
This beautiful dancer came over to give me a few pointers. I figured it would be good to learn a few new moves 🙂. Unfortunately for her, she had no idea just what moves those were gonig to be - as she finds herself squirming and laughing uncontrollably to intense tickle torture 🙂.

Attached are some pictures, stills, and a preview clip for your enjoyment. At this time the full clip is officially up and available for purchase. As always, I'd like your feedback! Thank you 🙂.

i like her a lot.

so natural. so real. other producers should take note.

great clips are simple math. its 100% model quality, 20% bondage quality, 10% tickler know how and another 8.9% production value, because as everyone knows, the perfect tickle video is 138.9% of awesomeness.

i like her a lot.

so natural. so real. other producers should take note.

great clips are simple math. its 100% model quality, 20% bondage quality, 10% tickler know how and another 8.9% production value, because as everyone knows, the perfect tickle video is 138.9% of awesomeness.

Thanks for the compliments! She was a pleasure to shoot as well. So..... I get the 138.9, but wherd'd you get the other benchmarks from =) ?

I have the Feet Only Clip already purchased and i really like this Clip. Could be some of my favorite tickling Clips all the time. She is a very cutie and has a very fine laugh. This must be fun to tickle her feet. Nice reaction and great looking nyloned soles.

Thanks again !:yourock:

I have to say, she was one of my favorite ticklee's to date. Very ticklish and her feet were very soft. Thank you for the support!

I have the Feet Only Clip already purchased and i really like this Clip. Could be some of my favorite tickling Clips all the time. She is a very cutie and has a very fine laugh. This must be fun to tickle her feet. Nice reaction and great looking nyloned soles.

Thanks again !:yourock:

She's cute. Love her shapely soles. Very nice laugh.
She's wearing my favorite shade of hose.

Looks like one I'm gonna have to buy this one! Damn fine job!!

Thanks, good vid, love all your stuff. Might be stupid but just had a vid idea. Its a scenario I've seen before but really liked it. Its the whole, "are nylons or bare more ticklish scenario". Have 2 chicks (flight attendants or some professional woman) have a little intro (2-3 min) with the objective to determine which is more ticklish nylons or bare. Start with both in stocks together with different color nylons (tan and black or something) and you tickle them for (7-8 min) mins or so, then they each take turns tickling each other (5 min each), starting out in nylons and then ripping them open shortly after and tickle them bare. At the end they have to tell which is worst. It would be about 20 mins or so, and should appeal to bare and nylon lovers, also F/F and M/F lovers.

Thanks, good vid, love all your stuff. Might be stupid but just had a vid idea. Its a scenario I've seen before but really liked it. Its the whole, "are nylons or bare more ticklish scenario". Have 2 chicks (flight attendants or some professional woman) have a little intro (2-3 min) with the objective to determine which is more ticklish nylons or bare. Start with both in stocks together with different color nylons (tan and black or something) and you tickle them for (7-8 min) mins or so, then they each take turns tickling each other (5 min each), starting out in nylons and then ripping them open shortly after and tickle them bare. At the end they have to tell which is worst. It would be about 20 mins or so, and should appeal to bare and nylon lovers, also F/F and M/F lovers.

I think this could be an interesting shoot concept. Forum members, what do you think ?

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back