• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* Ticklish Hotel Manager - 2

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
There were a few guest complaints because of all the noise coming from the room. This sexy hotel manager is nice but firm and makes it clear if there are any more "loud" laughs...that we'll have to leave. That just didn't seem like a fair deal, so we made one of our own! By the end of this clip she is ready to give the place away! There is nylon, bare, upper body, thigh, and all over tickling here!

This attractive lady has never done anything like this before and it's doubtful she will again, so it's a real treat!

Attached are a couple hi-res, video stills, and preview clip for your enjoyment. Coments wellcome!

Wow, she's really hot and it seems pretty ticklish too. I really love your work. Yay

For me she is ur hottest women which u tickled on your Store! I love her tan sheer nylons! Looking awesome! Thanks man

he look like hot.... but there is no bare feet in the prevew.... can you post at least some photos of her bare feet???

Wow...that was an oversight on my part. There is definately barefoot tickling in this clip and I will gladly post it when I have a moment. Here's a photo or two showing her bare feet 🙂.

he look like hot.... but there is no bare feet in the prevew.... can you post at least some photos of her bare feet???

Looks like an awesome clip as usual. 🙂 It's always cool when a
model who's never tried anything like this before takes the
tickle plunge.

I must say that's an interesting new stocks set up. Very neat
looking. Are you still going to be using your old stocks? I like the new ones,
but the other set was cool too, because you could lock the ankles together and
through in the toe tie. But hey, it's you operation, your call and
whatever you do always turns out cool. I've liked every clip I've
bought from you, but hey I've already stated that a few times, so
you already knew. 🙂

Last edited:
Hey Dust,

It was definately a fun shoot to produce. I still have my old stocks and do plan to use them. The set you saw there is a portable version I had made for when I travel. There are some improvements to it I want done, like the items you mentioned, but will have to wait for the contractor to get back from vacation. As always, I appreciate your business, trully. Hope all is well my friend!

Looks like an awesome clip as usual. 🙂 It's always cool when a
model who's never tried anything like this before takes the
tickle plunge.

I must say that's an interesting new stocks set up. Very neat
looking. Are you still going to be using your old stocks? I like the new ones,
but the other set was cool too, because you could lock the ankles together and
through in the toe tie. But hey, it's you operation, your call and
whatever you do always turns out cool. I've liked every clip I've
bought from you, but hey I've already stated that a few times, so
you already knew. 🙂

Hey Dust,

It was definately a fun shoot to produce. I still have my old stocks and do plan to use them. The set you saw there is a portable version I had made for when I travel. There are some improvements to it I want done, like the items you mentioned, but will have to wait for the contractor to get back from vacation. As always, I appreciate your business, trully. Hope all is well my friend!

I'm well, I hope the same for you.

That's cool so you can use it on Hotel room shoots and the like,
not a bad item for such filming. I like how it molds into the
chair. It's a comfy new type of recliner.:mwahaha:

I'm curious, just how do the models react when the see something
like the stocks for the first time? I've always wondered but never have
thought to ask any producers. I would think they'd be a little bit
shocked or surprised.

darth u are a lucky man.. she is hot and yummi! i love this clip.

Darth Sidious, may I suggest to include in the clips you mande the ripping of the nylons...

Personally I like and in my opinion it will give more realism to the clips.

There is a reason to not show that kind of scenes?

That's actually an interesting suggestion. I guess the reason I never did it is I didn't think the nylon fans really cared one way or the other. Is this not the case? Now I'm curious... if others agree I might start doing some of that. Can you tell me what about that interests you ?

Darth Sidious, may I suggest to include in the clips you mande the ripping of the nylons...

Personally I like and in my opinion it will give more realism to the clips.

There is a reason to not show that kind of scenes?

That's actually an interesting suggestion. I guess the reason I never did it is I didn't think the nylon fans really cared one way or the other. Is this not the case? Now I'm curious... if others agree I might start doing some of that. Can you tell me what about that interests you ?

I think it would be cool...

I personally would like to see the nylon ripping or removal.
I'm not a nylon fan to begin with, just a bare foot tickling
fan and I love seeing the feet bared. I mainly like seeing shoe
removal strait to bare feet, but since you try to cater to all tastes
(nylon and bare) I don't mind the nylon sections of your clips. That is
because I know the bare foot tickling is coming.

But to get back on topic...
I would like seeing the nylon removal or ripping, instead of having
nylons on one second and then poof bare feet. I think it
would enhance the clips.

It would be interesting to hear what others think though, since
there are always different points of view on this sort of thing.

Last edited:
Nylon removal

I ve actually suggested / requested nylon removal / ripping on here (this forum) a few times. Boy did some strictly nylon fans get their "nylons" in a bunch over it. But we all have our preferences...at least tickling and feet are the common interest though.

I think it's a good idea to rip them. Lol, I prefer them getting tickled with naked feet, so the ripping off sounds fun

Onestly I like very much Darth videos, nice plot, (very) attractive and tickilsh girls, the only thing is just pass from nylon to bare without the removing....

I don't think that a nylon fan have problem watching nylon remove, I'm a fan of bare feet but I watch without problems also nylon tickle...

Darth, work on this thing...

Same with me. I watch and love both as long as the model is cute and ticklish. So juz rip them off. Hehe

I should probably clarify a little, I too really enjoy
Darth's clips, I wouldn't buy them if I didn't. I'm
not suggesting he change his formula in any way.

I don''t mind the nylon tickling in the clips because it always
leads to bare. I just really don't like all nylon tickling with no bare.
Darth's never done that, so no worries. Plus His nylon tickling segments
are kinda fun.

That being said I really like the clips he produced that are strait
barefoot tickling with no nylons. It's just personal preference, but his style is
all good IMO.

Last edited:
Hey guys!

I appreciate your justifications and explanations regarding this nylon component. I will make it a point to integrate it so that the transition can be readily seen and in the end everyone will be happy 🙂.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back