• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New to...this?

LittleWren

Verified
Hi everyone, you can call me Wren! I'm a fairly kinky person and I've had a couple of tickle sessions before, but I've never really done anything like this so please excuse any of my awkwardness and quirks 😅 It takes me a bit to warm up to people. I am interested in meeting like-minded people to form connections with as well as possibly find people to have future sessions with, that's why we're here yea?

Some things about me; I like to play video games (mostly on PC and Switch), make art, garden, read books, and talk for hours about esoteric things lol. If you couldn't already tell I'm very much an introverted nerd 😛

Uh I guess some other fun facts... I have a cat (we do some bird watching together), I'm an obsessive coffee and tea drinker, love spending hours (and all my money) at thrift shops and farmer's markets, I'm an avid trinkets collector, and have way too many house plants.

That's pretty much all I can think to say for now... looking forward to getting to know some of you!!!

Last edited:
Welcome to the TMF, Wren, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D
This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Hi everyone, you can call me Wren! I'm a fairly kinky person and I've had a couple of tickle sessions before, but I've never really done anything like this so please excuse any of my awkwardness and quirks 😅 It takes me a bit to warm up to people. I am interested in meeting like-minded people to form connections with as well as possibly find people to have future sessions with, that's why we're here yea?

Some things about me; I like to play video games (mostly on PC and Switch), make art, garden, read books, and talk for hours about esoteric things lol. If you couldn't already tell I'm very much an introverted nerd 😛

Uh I guess some other fun facts... I have a cat (we do some bird watching together), I'm an obsessive coffee and tea drinker, love spending hours (and all my money) at thrift shops and farmer's markets, I'm an avid trinkets collector, and have way too many house plants.

That's pretty much all I can think to say for now... looking forward to getting to know some of you!!!
Welcome Wren, I'm fairly new aswell so I understand, myself and many others on here I think are looking for the same things. Have fun and enjoy yourself meeting people and getting to know everyone.

Warmth welcome Wren! Such a delight to see a fellow esoteric mind joining the club (y)

Make yourself comfortable and enjoy your time here. 🙂

Thanks for all the welcomes! Happy to be here, and hoping to make some friends :)
Sure you will, I believe we all like being tickled or tickling others or watching people being tickled or all of the above lol, so I guess its fare to say we all have a secret (or open) fetish that we all relate with, and your bio was very detailed an you sound cool an interesting so your gonna have some great convos and meet cool people too I'm sure. I'm going to take a guess and say that besides the tickling we arent all that different from each other in the greater scheme of things, probably not exactly the same but who is right. Enjoy and i hope life has been amazing for you since joining the TMF, before then and every moment of life in between :)

Sure you will, I believe we all like being tickled or tickling others or watching people being tickled or all of the above lol, so I guess its fare to say we all have a secret (or open) fetish that we all relate with, and your bio was very detailed an you sound cool an interesting so your gonna have some great convos and meet cool people too I'm sure. I'm going to take a guess and say that besides the tickling we arent all that different from each other in the greater scheme of things, probably not exactly the same but who is right. Enjoy and i hope life has been amazing for you since joining the TMF, before then and every moment of life in between :)
Very kind of you to say, thank you 😊 I've been meeting some nice people so far, and I'm sure many more will follow!

What's New

7/3/2024
Visit the TMF Chat Room, always something happening!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back