• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW two f/f tk pictures. 1 bathroom denial and 1 catgirl tummy nuzzling

nessonite1

3rd Level White Feather
hey hey hey it's been a while. Here's something new (finally). ^^

Im tired so i'm not giving a big intro. XP Replies would be appreciated. ^^

Oh yeah...some nudity. the first is pantsless and the second is topless. I just totally increased the views by 100% by saying that XD

Oh yeah again...tell me if you like the girl's legs in the first pic (girl on the left) cause I think they came out reeeaaaally nice. wanted to know if I was on the right track there.

EDIT: finally replaced the second picture. Hope ya like it ^^

Oh.....and really sorry about the size of the third image. Forgot again to resize it.

Attachments

• empty_colored_med.jpg
    empty_colored_med.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 1,232
  • empty_colored_small.jpg
    empty_colored_small.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 999
  • catgirls.jpg
    catgirls.jpg
    301.8 KB · Views: 591
  • catgirls_small.jpg
    catgirls_small.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 358
Last edited:
"whats the girl getting nuzzled wearing around her waist?

By the way, AWESOME pictures... I feel bad for the havin' to pee type girl though..."

THE CUTENESS!! IT BURNS MY EYES!!!

Yeah, cute pics.

That's just f'ing top shelf if you ask me. I think you use a tablet on these, no? For this style, I think you've found a fantastic line weight and character. The tapering of every line doesn't always work for the whole look if it's too heavy, but this is right on the money and it gives it a great uniform look. If you tried doing every line like that by hand, you'd find it really difficult. But it hints at the hand drawn look vs a total digital output and I think it's awesome. The hair has volume, the body's curves are soft. I wouldn't change a thing.

You'll think this is weird, but the best part of either of those that demonstrates your illustrator eye to me is the half-full glass. I know it was simple to do, but it's really shows that you can emulate different materials.

TheChameleon said:
"whats the girl getting nuzzled wearing around her waist?"

That's that thing that holds up her stockings or something.

Cute pics.

Chameleon, I feel bad for her too, and I did that too her. XD

Sorry Excess x_x

Nerrad, actually I didn't use a tablet for either of these. Ive recently (like two weeks ago) learned how to use the pen tool in photoshop. It's not nearly as hard as I thought it would be. i wish I had learned sooner but I just couldnt figure it out on my own and eventually went to a tutorial.
wait...waht was I saying? oh yeah...both of these started with a sketch (I posted them a few days ago on the ATF) and then I inked them using the pen tool in photoshop (with a mouse) and the colored and shaded using the tablet. Im glad you approve of the line weights I'm still getting the hang on the pen tool but you seem to think I'm doing alright. that's a definate good thing ^^

Oh yeah...the glass of liquid there actually took a bit of time to do, though mainly cause it's the first time I've ever drawn something like that. o^_^o

Paulie, you would be correct! and thanks!

Well, I really just meant I could tell by the uniformity that it was computer vs hand drawn. You can accomplish the same thing in Illustrator or Freehand. It's actually a little easier in those two, but regardless, you got it down.

I really love your art style. It gives off this soft, relaxed feeling. This is golden work, just as your past art, and I hope you keep drawing more!

I saw your sketch of it on ATF and it looks great now! The sketches looked great too, and I was afraid it wouldn't turn out as good if you went all the way and colored it. But they both turned out great. I especially like the 1st one.

More nice Nessie artwork! It's been far too long indeed! Not sure about the premise in the first picture: is the poor girl doing this on a dare, or is she just a glutton for juice! The dribble running down the side of the center glass is a cute detail; the sick girl's cramped pose, plus the low-lit heavy facial shadows, well indicate her distress (this opposed to the teaser, with her sunny disposition and loose, carefree body positioning). The environment is rather stark and glacial... a reflection of the sufferer's mood?

Despite nudity, the cat-girl coupling seems comfortable, guileless and non-salacious. Perhaps it's the bright, open faces! The undergarments are rather basic and non-frilly, another bolster for this impression. I do like the furred ears, easily and credibly integrated into the hairstyle, the seamlessness critical for a believable fantasy scenario. The angled, rainbow-hued pastel background (nicely distanced from the figures by subtle shadowing) is a fine reflection of their reverie. I note that the red spectrum happens to coincide with the facial blush. If an accident, it's a happy one! I note also that a protruding tongue (for the girl on the left) appears in the preliminary sketch but not in the finished picture. I'd be interested to learn why it was eliminated... the scene plays just as well either way, I think.

Hey, thanks everyone! it's real good to be drawing again. ^^

nerrad, I looked through a book in Illustrator to see if it might be something I'd want to get into, but the pen tool seemed pretty much the same as in photoshop and I don't have a need for all the other vector abilities....and since the coloring would be done in photoshop I decided to stick with that program. ^^ The implication of her nuzzling a little with her nose is cuter. but that's just me. ^_^

My tablet is really low-res (only a 4x5) and I have been unhappy with the line quality even when I was drawing my best. I think it was keeping me from progressing. So for now I'm gonna use this method when possible. Out of curiosity, what kind of tablet do you have?

LBH...your comments always make me blush. XD I'm glad you like the rainbow, I thought it was rather pretty. ^^ If you notice there is no black in this picture. The lines are a dark red. At first it was an accident but I liked it so i went with it. That also adds to the "soft" look that, as you said, makes it a very comfortable and non-forced scene despite the nudity.
As for the tongue...I still am not completely comfortable drawing profiles like that and I find mouths to be troublesome. While it looked okay in a rough sketch, when it came down to drawing it in crisp, precise lines I had already finished everything else and I just couldn't picture it working, so I left it out. I rather like it better this way.
In the first picture, yeah, I am hoping that the stark background adds kind of a cold feeling and helps the viewer empathize with the girl on the left. ^_^;

Great pics Ness! I love the one where the girl has to use the bathroom. I'd love to see that one turned into a little comic strip. I how the other girl is gently tickling her foot, just gently causing a little distraction. How long can the 'lee hold out? Your style is superb, as is your imagination.

FINALLY fixed and replaced the second piccy xp
Sorry it took so long

*wakes up*

Oh....what? ....no i'm not dead, I just saw this amazing pic and....

OH SNAP!

*Thud!*

haha well...I'll take that as a compliment. I think 😵

=3

Ness,

I have to say that I am continually impressed by your artwork. It's a style all your own, and they're great! 😀

lol awww so cuuute, and so very cat-like =3 well worth the wait (and the teasing 😛)

Cute....just wonderfully cute! There are not enough belly tickle scenes in my opinion! Lovely work Nessie!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back