• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* UK Glamour Babe Dannii Harwood's First Ever Tickle Shoot! (M/F, Nylons, Bare)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
I was lucky enough to be able to visit top UK glamour girl and page 3 model Dannii Harwood at her home this week! Just meeting someone like Dannii was a pretty special experience, but doing a tickle and foot fetish shoot with her was something I'd never have thought possible! :xpulcy:

Dannii is a natural tease and no stranger to being in front of the camera (she is on TV every day!). She starts out by describing where she is most ticklish and even reveals her childhood memories of being pinned down and tickled by her big sister! I'd assumed she was just making this up for the camera, but when I spoke to Dannii about it later she confirmed her big sis really used to get her whenever she babysat her - and she hated it!...you really coudn't make it up, lol! Dannii then teases and poses her nylon legs and feet while talking to a 'friend' on the phone before the tickling begins!

I shot a lot of footage and so there will be further clips appearing over the next couple of days. This first scene however, focuses mainly on Dannii's feet. She is stocked (and later toe-tied) and tickled with fingers and brushes. She turned out to be really ticklish on and underneath her toes and so the toe-tieing helped a lot! She has unbelievably cute reactions as she tries her hardest not to laugh but really can't help herself - at the end Dannii shows you the bite marks on her forearms from where she tried to hold it in!! There is just a little knee and upperbody tickling in this scene to give you a hint of things to come - these areas are seriously off the scale!!

Dannii is an incredibly attractive woman, and fortunately very ticklish too - I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed making it! The full version of part 1 is in my store now:

www.uktickling.com

You can watch an extra long preview here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/270005173/Dannii_pt1sample.wmv

:britishflag:

...and still more - tell me this isn't one of the hottest women around!!

😎

wow, she was perfect. beautiful and ticklish! awesome clip!

Been waiting for this one! Good job mate :england:

Oh Turtleboy, you have the jackpot there my friend she is so goergus, i love her feet and she is so ticklish!!!!

Love the foot tickling under the toes and when you went behind her knees and pits!!!
Can't wait to see more!!!!!

Great work, your the man!!!

Danni is great! She is clearly ticklish under her arms. Were you able to tickle her there?

Raul

Thank you all for your comments once more - guess it was worth the 250 mile round trip to shoot this one! 😉

Nylon tickler and Raul: Yes and yes...coming next! Part 2 of this session is tan nylons, armpits, knees, topless, barefeet - the works! We nearly broke her bf's weight bench filming it! :smokingiscool:

Wonderful news! I will be watching for it!

Raul

Thanks again guys...part 2 is coming up later!

😉

Hi folks
I am going to visit Dannii again for her second tickling shoot...Dannii is one of the most popular models I've shot with so far and it's a rare opportunity that I get to work with her, so if you have any specific requests/ideas for this one, please let me know asap!

I have a few ideas of my own, especially for outfits and the like but I always appreciate feedback and suggestions...the only thing I won't be able to do this time is get another female in the shoot (unless she has a friend she can ask around!), as it's just too far to get another model to join the shoot - any other thoughts though, please let me know!!

Thanks 😉

Please make a lot of barefoot tickling with the brshes and baby oil. Hehe ....I love her feet.

Excellent TB! Here are a few suggestions:

Costume: show that tummy!; add bellybutton tickling

Restraint: Restraint just above the elbows, in addition to wrist ties, will keep her from bringing her arms down to protect her underarms; arch her if not too uncomfortable - a busty woman with protruding ribs, curving down to the tummy is visual feast. Let the camera linger over this.

Setting/instruments: Have her on a wider, sturdy surface; she kept rolling off the weight bench. Use some kind of sharper instrument for the feet and backs of knees (banjo picks, fake fingernails, etc.). This should be quite effective.

Cannot wait to see it!
Jeff

I would like to see her tickled on her sexy butt in the pantyhose!!!!! I'm sure she could make it jiggle too, hehe

My only request is be very careful. Tying up and tickling both Dannii Harwood and Abbi Taylor on the same day is beyond most mortals!

I'm finding it very hard just at though of it...

Seriously though, sexy nylons to start with finishing with barefeet, baby oil and a toothbrush. Arm pits and knees are a must but save that sweet spot just below her toes for the end and really milk it.

Good luck tomorrow!

S

Fantastic stuff once again!
I have been away from the TMF for a while, looks like I have been missing some quality stuff

Thanks folks - I'll certainly see what I can do!

🙂

Right, well due to a nightmarish journey from hell trying to reach Dannii's house for 9.30am (she doesn't make it easy!) I ended up being late and so the shoot was very rushed...I tried to get as many requests in as I could remember, but was struggling! Still, it was an awesome shoot and I think you'll love the results!

Excellent TB! Here are a few suggestions:

Costume: show that tummy!; add bellybutton tickling

Restraint: Restraint just above the elbows, in addition to wrist ties, will keep her from bringing her arms down to protect her underarms; arch her if not too uncomfortable - a busty woman with protruding ribs, curving down to the tummy is visual feast. Let the camera linger over this.

Setting/instruments: Have her on a wider, sturdy surface; she kept rolling off the weight bench. Use some kind of sharper instrument for the feet and backs of knees (banjo picks, fake fingernails, etc.). This should be quite effective.

Cannot wait to see it!
Jeff

Ok, well I forgot the belly stuff and we did use the weight bench again as there wasn't a suitable sturdy table unfortunately...we did strap her waist down with a weight belt though, which worked very well! I also kept her arms outstretched at the end, which she hated!

I would like to see her tickled on her sexy butt in the pantyhose!!!!! I'm sure she could make it jiggle too, hehe

Yep, backside, legs, thighs etc were all tickled pretty well - at one point she was trying to kick me in the face, lol!

Please make a lot of barefoot tickling with the brshes and baby oil. Hehe ....I love her feet.

Done! There was quite a lot of that!

Seriously though, sexy nylons to start with finishing with barefeet, baby oil and a toothbrush. Arm pits and knees are a must but save that sweet spot just below her toes for the end and really milk it.

S

That's pretty much how it went! We did a hogtie this time as well, which was pretty cool!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back