• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* UK Glamour Babe Dannii Harwood's Second Tickle Shoot!

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Well, finally I managed to get this footage ready (the first part of it anyway!). I know some of you have been waiting on this and I'm pretty sure you won't be disappointed at least! Dannii has a lot of fans generally out there, but she was quite surprised to hear from some tickling fans after her last shoot with me (she told me she'd had some emails etc!). Still, she was happy to know people liked the last shoot and so she did another short talkie intro for this one, especially for you folks!

Dannii looks absolutely stunning in this one again. She's one of the hottest people I've ever met, let alone had the privilege to tie up and tickle! :wub:In this part she wears a hot office outfit with patterned hose and then glossy skin coloured hose. She is tickled in the stocks, and later hog-tied on the sofa. While in the stocks she is also toe-tied and the hose are ripped open for some baby oil on her bare feet (especially between the toes!). Dannii has the hottest laugh and a great scream when you get her real weak spots - back of the legs, waist etc (Part 2 will have the full-on armpit tickling with naked boobs exposed, so stay tuned for that one!). :excited:

Enjoy it (I certainly did!) and remember you can get all 24 minutes of this one from my store: www.uktickling.com

Preview:
http://rapidshare.com/files/294422363/Dannii_second_shoot_sample.wmv

Thanks!
:britishflag:

I agree - she is a one hot lady! I like the way she keeps things reasonably under control until you hit a hot spot when you get that gorgeous laughter. It is just so natural - somehow more intimate - and a joy to watch.

Thanks again for another wonderful clip.

I spotted this forum posting on the Restrained Elegance website where Dannii has done some bondage shoots:

Hi I was wondering if there was any possibility of either Danni Harwood or Clair Orme (or both as they are both gorgeous!) featuring in a tickling set at all?

Also, any more shoots of models tickled in nylons would be much appreciated.

Well I think it is fair to say that your work is exactly what that poster was looking for. I bet he can hardly believe his dreams have come true! 😉

S

Cheers for the feedback guys...as before this shoot cost me a fortune, and took up the best part of a day to travel there and back, but i think it was worth it! You'll like the next part too! 😉

I hope that intro is in the long version - that interview with her feet up on the table was hot.

Love that laugh, too.

I hope that intro is in the long version - that interview with her feet up on the table was hot.

Love that laugh, too.

I'm pleased you like that shot...I really liked it myself! It's a slightly longer intro in the full version and there's also more of the close-up foot posing etc too.

Here's something I just remembered. We had to wait a while before tieing and tickling Dannii as she was expecting a delivery any minute, so we did the posing scenes in the meantime.....while I was filming, Dannii was saying to me: 'you'd just love to tickle my feet wouldn't you? I bet your itching to get your hands on them!' She's such a teaser!

Part 2 is coming tonight for those of you who've been waiting for it - you'll love it, I guarantee!

Cool you made a diffrent tickling position 😀 I like her in those sheer nylons. Thanks again :wub:

Cheers guys! Part 2 is in my store now...preview coming soon - it's freakin' hot!! 😉

Dannii's Foot Tease..

Hi,
For those Dannii fans out there, here's a sample of a full length nylon/foot fetish clip that I released yesterday. It's from the the last tickling shoot but no tickling in this one. I hadn't had time to get it ready until now as I'd been focusing on getting most of my tickling shoots ready, but thought it was about time. Hopefully some of you will like it anyway!

http://rapidshare.com/files/301314544/Dannii_feet_sample.wmv

My next tickle session with Dannii is booked in for 9th December now - plenty of time to hit me with any requests for it!

I'd like to apply for a job with your company. How much do I have to pay you per hour in order to get work like yours?

Beautiful lady who enjoys being tickled... That's heaven!

I'd like to apply for a job with your company. How much do I have to pay you per hour in order to get work like yours?

Beautiful lady who enjoys being tickled... That's heaven!

Lol....hmmm, let me think on that one!

😉

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back