• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* UK Glamour Girl Abbi Taylor Gets Tickled! (M/F, Nylons, Barefeet)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi again folks. I was very glad of the opportunity to tie and tickle another up and coming UK glamour girl in the form of Abbi Taylor! Abbi can often be found on Sky Channel 954 doing the live phone-in babe chat thing. She's very hot and fortunately turned out to be very ticklish as well! :wub:

Abbi was actually quite nervous at the start of the shoot as she wasn't sure whether it'd be too much for her (she really wasn't sure about having her hands tied!). Once we got going though, she realised it was great fun! Abbi is a screamer...she starts off wriggling and laughing but once I got to her upperbody she really let rip! She nearly burst an eardrum, lol! I tried gagging her as I was worried about the noise and neighbours etc but it really made very little difference! 🙂

This one features Abbi tickled in a cute office outfit with sheer skin coloured nylons, then black nylons and finally bare foot with baby oil, brushes etc. She is also toe-tied for quite a bit of it (though I may have tied them a bit tight as it was starting to cut the circulation off at the end and her big toes were turning blue!). It also includes a couple of minutes of Abbi posing her nylon legs and feet in the office at the start. I actually had to ditch a lot of the tickling footage we shot due to the autofocus drifting on my camera, so the clip is about half the length it would have been. Happily, Abbi was cured of her tickle anxiety and is now very keen to do another shoot so we'll be seeing her again in a few weeks!

Enjoy this one anyway - the full version is available from my store at: www.uktickling.com

Preview:
http://rapidshare.com/files/283431609/Abbi_Taylor_sample.wmv

Cheers!
:britishflag:

Another great clip turtleboy! However, I love to see tied toes, but please do not tie them too tight! You wouldn't want to hurt them! Precious piggies they are!

Thanks for the clip!

Thanks guys - glad you liked this one....Abbi was great fun to work with and she described the shoot as 'hilarious!' 😉
The next one is booked for Oct 7th...just trying to sort out another model to join her next time!

Damn she is gorgeous! I just wish she laughed instead of screamed.

Another great clip, although monica is gonna take some shifting as your best model.
i think i seriously underestimated the calibre of girls your able to attract to work with you. i don't want to bombard you with requests or turn you into the Jim'll Fix It of the TMF but it would be an all time fantasy fulfilled if you could ever get holly mcguire to a shoot. Her and Jakki Degg were my two dream ticklees when i was younger and i see that holly now has her own webpage with fetish shoots on and have seen her show her soles off on youtube in one of those phone in shows so now i'm daring to dream its a possibilty.
Great work, thanks again mate.

I'd like to watch a second shoot with her! She's really pretty 😉

Thanks again for the feedback guys!

i don't want to bombard you with requests or turn you into the Jim'll Fix It of the TMF but it would be an all time fantasy fulfilled if you could ever get holly mcguire to a shoot.
Hmmm, I will if it's possible but TBH I don't have any contact with her at present - still, sometimes I get contacts for higher profile models from other well known models, and I'm working with Dannii Harwood again in a week or two so you never know!

Damn she is gorgeous! I just wish she laughed instead of screamed.
Yeah, she is a bit of a heavy screamer - there is some laughing in there too though...the screaming is mainly whenever her upperbody is touched!

I'd like to watch a second shoot with her! She's really pretty 😉
Thanks - glad you enjoyed it!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back