• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW: UK Model Laura's First Office Tickle! (Nylons, M/F) *Long preview*

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi,
Here's a long preview to go with another marathon-length clip that I just added to my store. This one features another beautiful British model called Laura. I'd never worked with Laura before and when she contacted me it turned out that she was no stranger to being tickled as her husband is apparently into it! 😎

She warned me beforehand that she was very ticklish and she was right! Laura's not really a screamer or a shrieker (she is more of a steady laugher) but she's one of those people who shouts things out a lot. I never script any of my clips, so anything that's spoken is just the automatic reaction of the 'lee....I thought afterwards that I should have called this clip 'getoff!' as she blurts it out so often lol! Also, I've never known anyone to thrash about and kick their legs so much as Laura did in this session! I had to re-tie her ankles many times throughout this session and they managed to get loose everytime...still it made things a lot of fun! Her feet were particularly sensitive to the hairbrush but it was damn near impossible to hold them still enough to use it, as you'll see in the clip! :bwahaha:

The full clip contains three different scenes and two outfits, all featuring nylon tickling (though the nylons get ripped at the end). There are lots of different angles, including POV shots and close-ups of her hot feet and toes jerking about all over the place. Plenty of upper-body tickling too...Laura has an incredible body and looks phenomenal in her sexy office gear - you'll love this one!

The full version is available in my store now (individual parts will be following soon):
http://clips4sale.com/store/26605

...and here's the preview:
http://rapidshare.com/files/231078683/laura_sample_long.wmv

Hope you enjoy! Thanks

:bouncybou

I don't care what some might say...nylon ripping is hot 😀

Good work man, thanks!

All I can say is she is hot and what beautiful feet she has. If her husband is okay with others tickling her tell him to get a hold of me, or have her get a hold of me. I would come to the UK to tickle her. I hope she lives near London....

TicklesFemales

Just watched the clip again and this is the kind of lady I could tickle for hours. Laura or your husband please pm me.....

TicklesFemales

Wow! Some kinda hot!!

Love the tan and plain nylons.

Great camera/lighting work.

Hi folks, just a quickie to say that I will have the pleasure of working with the lovely Laura once again this Sunday...this time with another new model too! If anyone has any requests please let me know!

Thanks 🙂

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back