• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* UK Model Monica's Endless Tickle Session! (M/F, Nylons, Bare)

turtleboy2

1st Level Red Feather
This is probably my favourite session with Monica Harris to date. Basically, she was due to work with a new model called Amy who never showed up. Normally this would be a bad thing but, to be honest 3 hours tickling Monica could never really be a bad thing! It gave us a chance to try different scenarios and outfits etc, and Monica was in a strangely relaxed mood which meant I was able to tickle her for longer periods of time without her screaming stop every few seconds...we even managed to try some baby oil this time, and we established that Monica actually quite likes having her feet tickled with a toothbrush! 😀

I wasn't so happy with the third scene we shot (as Monica was clearly becoming exhausted by that stage, and it showed!) so I left it out...I'll probably post it as a freebie at a later stage anyway! The two scenes I did include are both very hot though. Part 1 has Monica in a gorgeous red evening dress and black nylons. She poses and plays with her feet for a little while before getting tied with hands over her head and feet in the stocks. There is plenty of nylon foot tickling and some great upperbody moments (Monica's waist and stomach were electric!) before her tights get tied to the stocks...predictably they rip open as soon as I touch her soles and so the rest of the scene is barefoot tickling! She laughs, she screams, begs, occasionally shouts stop, and confesses that it makes her feel good anyway! 😉

In the second part, Monica wears a sexy blue dress with flesh coloured stockings. She is tied and taped to the bench with her feet elevated. There are some great sole shots as she is tickled all over. Lots of nylon foot tickling using fingers, hairbrushes (which she hates), and the magic toothbrush sends Monica into endless giggling and then silent laughter. These are some of my favourite reactions from Monica so far...however much fun it is to watch her tickling the hell out of another model, I have to admit she is just great to tickle! 😉

Hope you like this one anyway..the full clip should be hitting my store a little later on today (though Monica's name will be changed to 'Jane' in the title of course) It's a hot one - enjoy!

Preview:
http://rapidshare.com/files/341040139/Monica_Jan_sample.wmv
Alternative link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7WIAMGCY

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back