• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* UK Page 3 Girl Holly Mcguire Tickled By Monica Harris!! (F/F, Nylon, Bare)

turtleboy2

1st Level Red Feather
Hi again folks!
Holly Mcguire is a well known UK glamour and page 3 model, relatively famous for a number of reasons, among them being a former squeeze of Rio Ferdinand and more recently.... *ahem*:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ar-arrested-police-swoop-cocaine-factory.html
:shock2:

...and also for being gorgeous of course! :wub: Fortunately, Holly happens to be a good friend of the very lovely and unbearably ticklish Monica Harris, and Monica was able to talk her into doing a shoot! Better still, as with Monica, Holly also turned out to be EXTREMELY ticklish!! Despite having years of modelling experience, Holly had never done anything like this before (Monica is currently trying to break her into the fetish world!) and she was actually quite nervous!

Monica starts by tying Holly up with tape and cuffs, before removing her heels and tickling her all over. It starts gently but builds until Holly is squealing and shaking with laughter! (and occasionally breaking the seat) Monica really brings out her wicked side, and after tearing Holly's nylons open she uses the electric toothbrush on her bare feet and between her toes...endless torment follows as Holly goes to pieces while Monica tickles and teases her relentlessly (with a little help from me of course!)

This is possibly my favourite clip so far..the full version will be available from www.uktickling.com shortly, with more from this shoot still to come - enjoy!! :rockingout:

Preview:
http://rapidshare.com/files/367738738/Monica_and_Holly_part_1sample.wmv
Alt link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BQ8EKQNH

wowwww doooood, all your vids kick ass- I just wish my gf's were open to the stuff you guys do! (cry)

how'd you get her though?! You MUST be exceptionally rich my friend! Lol.

wowwww doooood, all your vids kick ass- I just wish my gf's were open to the stuff you guys do! (cry)

how'd you get her though?! You MUST be exceptionally rich my friend! Lol.

Thank you! ...and no, I certainly wouldn't describe myself as rich (not in the financial sense anyway, lol!) It helped in this case that Holly is good friends with Monica and so she persuaded her to come along!

Wow! Blond is so hooooot! Nearly blew a load during awesome short preview!

....too much information! But thanks anyway - glad you liked it! :lol

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back