• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* UK Tickling: Hannah Claydon Meets Tammie Lee! (F/F, MF/F, Nylons)

turtleboy2

1st Level Red Feather
Hi folks,
It took me a little while to get this one ready but I think it was worth the wait...two of the hottest models I've yet worked with in a tickling shoot together! Hannah is a top UK glamour model, Tammie a well known glamour girl and adult star, both beautiful, both ticklish...what more could you want?

This was the first time Tammie and Hannah had met one another and although Hannah was new to the idea of tickling, she had no problem getting stuck into Tammie! In fact, both girls did a fantastic job of teasing and tickling each other (Tammie couldn't wait to tickle Hannah!), making this one of my personal favourites and certainly some of the sexiest footage I've shot so far! :wub

This one is all nylon tickling, with some great foot close-ups (of course) but with lots of all over tickling, upperbody, legs (Hannah's knees!) etc too! This shoot cost was certainly not the cheapest to arrange but worth every penny I think. The full clip is nearly 30 minutes(!) and available from my store at www.uktickling.com now...enjoy this long preview anyway!

Preview:
http://rapidshare.com/files/361583161/Hannah_and_Tammie_sample.wmv
Alternative link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=73KSKFVV

Cheers!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back