• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* UK Tickling: Tammie Finds Dannielle's Weak Spots! (F/F, MFF/F, BARE FEET)

turtleboy2

1st Level Red Feather
Hi folks,
This clip with cute new model Dannielle is a UK Tickling one-off, quite different to my usual output. The full version is 12-13mins and it is all foot tickling....and it's all barefoot too - no nylons! Those barefoot fans who've been asking me to do some barefoot only clips will hopefully like this one!

Dannielle is actually very ticklish all over (there will be another clip with her getting tickled all over in nylons!) When we shot this scene, we had just tried unsuccessfully to tickle Tammie Lee's friend Tasha (the blonde in this vid) who wasn't actually ticklish at all! 🙁 We tried Dannielle instead and when she didn't react too strongly straight away, I thought I'd hired two dud models and we decided to just go straight to the barefeet and see what we could do! Tammie for one (having just been tickled without being able to get her revenge on Tasha!), was determined to get Dannielle shrieking with laughter...and luckily she succeeded! It turned out Dannielle was very ticklish, but nerves and pressure meant she just needed a little coaxing to start things off! By the time we filmed the second scene she was going nuts and I couldn't believe I'd even been worried about it, lol!

Tammie finds the spots on Dannielle's feet and with some help from Tasha and myself, some baby oil, and some brushes, she manages to get her screaming and jiggling about all over the place. I personally love this clip, just because I love the natural build up going all the way through until Dannielle really starts to lose it by the end! It's cute stuff and hopefully some of you will like it too!

The full version is available from www.uktickling.com now 🙂

Preview:
http://rapidshare.com/files/375213703/Dannielle_sample.wmv
Or
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VKGSH1JD

Thanks!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back