• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* Unbearably Ticklish Monica Gets Tickled For The First Time! (M/F, F/F, Nylons)

turtleboy2

1st Level Red Feather
Hi again,
I'm finally posting the first clip from last weekend's session with Sophie and Monica Harris. I've had to change Monica's name to 'Jane' in the clip title for my store listing, as she has a contract with a very well known bondage site that won't allow her to be tied on anyone else's website. Pretty mean of them really, but at least she was willing to work around it....lucky for us, as she is one of the most ticklish people I've ever met!! She really is off the scale - Monica actually claims that she is ticklish on every single part of her body, and I think she's probably right!

Monica is a stunning pro glamour/fetish model with many years experience. She's been in Loaded, Maxim, Zoo, Playboy, various fetish mags and websites and has small parts in numerous UK TV shows such as Eastenders and The Bill (and even a speaking part in one of the Harry Potter movies!). Monica is a beautiful girl but comes across as pretty tough too (she's a Newcastle lass and you wouldn't want to mess with her, believe me!). Her ticklishness is her real weakness however, and she really does go to pieces when it starts...Monica starts laughing about 2 minutes before you go to tickle her and she spent much of the shoot in hysterics for some time after the tickling stopped! Just the thought of it sets her off, lol! She managed to get her leg out of the stocks (no-one else has managed that) and fall off a chair that she was tied to, meaning we had to move her to the floor and cuff her in the stocks to prevent injury....this girl is stupidly ticklish!

This clip is mostly me tickling Monica with a final few minutes where Sophie comes in and tortures her with her long, long fingernails (much more of that in the next part). We had to stop shooting several times as Monica really couldn't handle it, and was moving about so much there were concerns she may actually hurt herself (though I suspect she may have 'played wolf' a few times!). I left some of these moments in the full clip, along with some of Monica's uncontrollable laughing just because I kind of like those quirky, real-life moments myself....anyway, enough rambling here's a preview - hopefully, you'll be able to see why I've already booked her for another shoot next weekend!

Preview:
http://rapidshare.com/files/274072621/Monica_pt_1_samp.wmv

...and of course you can get the full version from my store: www.uktickling.com

Look out for the next F/F part where Monica gets tortured still further and then finally gets her revenge on Sophie! :cool

Last edited:
Whoops, sorry folks!
....I fixed it - the link is working now! :blush

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back