• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

New video and free clip: LAST LAUGH RHO (June 20)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone!

I just released my 17th tickling video, LAST LAUGH RHO. No new models this time. Instead, this video features the return of four models: Isabelle and Maude from LAST LAUGH LAMBDA, as well as Roxanne and Clara from LAST LAUGH PI. In both cases I shot way more footage than I needed for a single video, so by combining the extra material from both shoots I was easily able to make a new one. Only two models out of the four get tickled, but it's the most ticklish ones: Isabelle from LAMBDA and Roxanne from PI.

Please note that LAST LAUGH RHO is totally original material, none of it seen in either LAMBDA or PI. Also, rest assured that I didn't use up all the best scenes in LAMBDA and PI, keeping cheap leftovers for RHO. As far as I know, RHO's quality is comparable to the other two titles.

As usual, you can read a detailed description, see several sample pictures and play/download a preview clip on my website: www.thelastlaughinc.com. Just visit the "Tickling videos" section (see the menu buttons at the top of each page).

If you prefer you can also play the clip right now by CLICKING HERE

Sorry about the poor quality of the preview clip. Since I have to host the last several preview clips by myself, I can't afford to make the files too big, otherwise the bandwidth use would be prohibitive. I know the TickleTheater supports file hosting, but this clip is a bit too big for a single file, and splitting it wouldn't be a good strategy for a preview clip. Thank you for understanding.

Someone just let me know that Last Laugh Rho didn't appear on my online store. That's because I completely forgot to add it. D'OH! Feeling pretty silly, here. Real sorry about that. Anyway, I just updated the store and the video appears on it now.

What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back