• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Video at Latin Laughter (F/F) - (Feb. 8th, 2008)

Chaneda

Verified
Hello everyone!

We are very excited to finally be able to release footage staring two NEW lovely ladies, Minerva and Anyel, mercilessly tickling the heck out of each other!!

The filming of this tickling movie was a lot of fun and hard work, but the results have been magnificent.

Attached is a low resolution sample clip with over THREE minutes of footage from our new film, "Minerva and Anyel Parts 1 AND 2." The two parts are around 27 minutes long when combined.

We proudly present to you some great F/F footage.

As always, the full versions can be found at http://www.LatinLaughter.tk

Thank you,

- Chaneda and the Latin Laughter Team

PS. If you want to see the Sample Clip at FULL Clip Quality, you can download it from the following link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/90083594/Minerva_and_Anyel_-_REAL_SAMPLE.wmv

Attachments

WOW
Really great.

hyper ticklish and non-stop tickling = good combination
I really liked the last part when they hold her legs so she can't squirm around.
showing how hyper ticklish a girl is by allowing her to move at first, and then restraining her well is the best clip combination.

damn, dawg! them girls got a vicious tickle-jackin for sho! Now that was TICKLING!

Thanks! 😀

WOW
Really great.

hyper ticklish and non-stop tickling = good combination
I really liked the last part when they hold her legs so she can't squirm around.
showing how hyper ticklish a girl is by allowing her to move at first, and then restraining her well is the best clip combination.

Thanks for the kind words! We agree that seeing and hearing the ticklish reactions of someone change when they're bound and then held down is great. 😀 Glad you enjoyed the preview clip! If you want to see more material like this then PLEASE support us by purchasing our full length clips at http://www.latinlaughter.tk!! We work hard to please you 😀!

- Chaneda and the Latin Laughter Team

Now that was some serious tickling torture on the second gal. Wow. Nice clip.

An excellent clip, but I have one piece of advice...

Be really careful when using other copyrighted materials (referring to your intro and outro songs). Using stuff like that without permission is illegal and could get you shut down, and I'd hate to see that since you've made a great video here. 😀

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back