• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New World Order

mpeyton

TMF Regular
Coming soon to a neighborhood near you!

Attachments

• chip.gif
    chip.gif
    9.7 KB · Views: 66
  • nwogallery.jpg
    nwogallery.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 66
  • oneworldgov.jpg
    oneworldgov.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 80
  • secretroom.jpg
    secretroom.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 128
  • hannity.jpg
    hannity.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 85
Amy has joined the resistance plus a wannabe Amelia

Attachments

• guns.jpg
    guns.jpg
    292 KB · Views: 113
  • resistance.jpg
    resistance.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 119
Did you get this from my other post Peyton? Also that is a blatant misunderstanding of thesecond amendment. I should know. I wrote it!!!

I love these. 😀 Can we look forward to more coming our way?

These are awesome pictures!
Um, just a quick nitpick though. The resistance might have better luck if they could spell amendment right *Looks at Amy's picture*. Other than that, I like these!

See that? Can't even spell amendment right..My order is for perfection without error!!!

Journia...

I'm hardly one for dragging my own personal vendettas into the public venue; but I feel it's necessary in this particular instance.

One of these days you and I are going to have a 'long' talk about these overbearing theatrics of yours. I don't speak for the forum, but your 'holier than thou' act has become prominent enough to warrant a pissed-off face from me.

Whether or not it's in jest, every other post I see by you is mocking another in some shape or form and I grow incessantly tired of reading this rot every other thread. To do it once or twice is one thing, but to consistantly insult others is a gimmick...and one I'm sure others aren't very fond of...

I come to these forums because I enjoy the atmosphere and the people who inhabit it. There is an essence of understanding and comradery that is so difficult to find in today's society.

I believe it's time you shape up and start acting like the staunt, well-learned gentleman you claim to be and cease this belligerent nonsense.

Note: This is not in direct response to his "amendment" comment, as the two PMs i've received have claimed. This is more an "omipresent feeling" that I felt was finally time to make public.

Last edited:
I never realized that I gave off an omnipresent feeling on others...oh my...hmm..I willhave to work on my ways of handling things then...Thank you Sir or madam for bringing this to my attention...ctually, I thought that a lotof my comments were amusing. Except for one which I don't really want to speak of because I am actually ashamed of it.
Thank you again for bringing this to my attention.

Also, the ammendment comment was not meant to be rude. I was being sarcastically comedic. You know, like one of those old grumpy men on a cartoon. The one who cosigns on everything people say. Like, "Dharma, look what you did to my rug!"
"See Ellen? The girl can't even hold her own bladder! She needs to have a bag put in her. Like me!"

Last edited:
I must apologize myself, Journia. Last night was one of great trial and tribulation for me and I was itching for something to scream at...you, quite sadly, ended up receiving the brunt of my rage.

Apologies from all sides, let us move on to a better tomorrow.

A couple more pics

Attachments

• usabound.jpg
    usabound.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 25
  • eyescan.jpg
    eyescan.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 18
All of this and you haven't received one "Conspiracy Theories lol" post! Congratulations!

That aside, yes indeed, this new storyline is top-notch. So long as we don't go down the road of David Icke and his lizard people, you'll keep my attention.

Hope to see more soon. 😛

LOL! Lizard people that's a good one. Have they forgotten that the War of the Worlds propaganda failed big time?

Personally speaking, I believe in many things. I even went to Ottawa, Canada last week to witness the Bilderberg convention (complete with high-tech military survellience); but that's simply human corruption...I don't buy into aliens and lizard men.

Good work m. peyton keep us posted on your new endeavor. Just wondering XxMystxX did you see Alex Jones in Ottawa?

No, he got pinned down at the airport. I was staying with Jim Tucker and we shipped out before Jones got back.

I'll be seeing him in August on my trip to Austin.

Edit: "With" being 'in the same hotel'. XD

The neocon objective.

Attachments

• policestate.jpg
    policestate.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 20
The Illuminati is angry over the many leaks. What will they plan next?

Attachments

• secretroom2.jpg
    secretroom2.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 15
What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back