• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New WWE Diva Magazine.

IMxAxMONSTERx

TMF Regular
Look in the new WWE Diva magazine, flip through the pages and you'll find an advertisment, adverstising WWE merch. The ad has Maria Kanellis, Candice Michelle and Umaga(but we don't care about him right now.)in bathing suites laying on lawn chairs, guess what, they're both barefoot. There's a good clear shot of both womens soles, and when I saw this, I reacted like a fat kid that just got cake.(yeah, I know that was a little rude, I don't care, I'm fat.)

Yeah, anyway, I don't have a scanner, so I can share this with evryone, so if anyone is a wrestling fan, that has a scanner and ten extra dollars. Go out and get this magazine and scan the picture I'm talking about.

🙂

Here, I just took a picture of it with my camera.

Attachments

• Picture 040.jpg
    Picture 040.jpg
    833.5 KB · Views: 287
Grrrrr, I went to a Barnes and Noble tonight, you know where they got like 3 aisles of mags and no WWE divas magazine. Are you sure you can't get a better picture of that pic up here on the site?

On a related note, on a wrestling forum I'm on, a guy requested a clip of Maria's feet on the last Smackdown! episode. He got made fun of, but some people did accept it and said they would make a clip, so I'll try to get ahold of that and post if I can.

I LOVE me some Maria. :super_hap :super_hap :super_hap

there is also a picture of Michelle McCool in socks. you can see the sole of her foot. she has it turned up.

Can anybody post the pic of Michelle McCool in socks, please?

Look in the new WWE Diva magazine, flip through the pages and you'll find an advertisment, adverstising WWE merch. The ad has Maria Kanellis, Candice Michelle and Umaga(but we don't care about him right now.)in bathing suites laying on lawn chairs, guess what, they're both barefoot. There's a good clear shot of both womens soles, and when I saw this, I reacted like a fat kid that just got cake.(yeah, I know that was a little rude, I don't care, I'm fat.)

Yeah, anyway, I don't have a scanner, so I can share this with evryone, so if anyone is a wrestling fan, that has a scanner and ten extra dollars. Go out and get this magazine and scan the picture I'm talking about.

🙂

Is this is what your looking for?

Attachments

• divas.jpg
    divas.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 78
post that pic of michelle mccool i have been looking for her feet pics for awhile along with kelly kelly

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back