• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Yahoo Group: 130 Anime Tickling Pics

Cheshire Cat

TMF Master
Just what it sounds like people...I made a yahoo group for every single Anime tickling image I've collected over the years. I've categorized what I could and dumped the rest into an "unknown" folder. A large chunk of the images I got from the links posted by johnleekl (thanks dude!) which is good for you people who were to lazy to look through the Japanese web pages searching for them all. In the case of "Osaka", the name of the guy at TickleLeague, I included his E-mail Address and homepage URL for each of the few pics I'm showing of his. Okay its 4:13 and I'm tired...time to fall down...:zzzzz:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CheshiresTAGJ/

Thanks tons! I never knew there was this much foot tickling art in Japan! I am just awed. Thanks again!

😀 Great group Cheshire! I was looking for some good examples of anime cartoons. 😀
icon_treadmill.gif

Holy crap! Some of these I have not seen before... EVER! Superb collection, Cheshire!

HOLY S***!!!

Where on earth did you find all that good stuff?!? It blew me completely away! Good Lord! Take a break chesire, you've earned it! All hail the great Chesire! Artist and finder of great things!:bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

*gives the group an even closer inspection* Goodness gracious me! The grey collection has to be the best! That guy focused big time on foot tickling! Stocks, toe ties and all!!!

praise C.C.

Holy crap on a cracker!!! Thanks a bunch Cheshire!!! Still can't wait until you get your website updated. Thanks agin!!!

haven t checked it yet, *joining right now* but i belive i won t regret trusting your judgement =)

It IS amazing....

But am i the only one who cant see the bottom 1/3 of each pic in this group?

Neither can I. And neither can a bunch of people at the ATF. Perhaps the files are corrupted.....

Correction: I can SEE it, it is just all messed up.

The Problem With Pictures

I think I know the problem. It must be the bandwidth. It makes perfect sense. There are alot of people here right? Well, they flock there without giving a courteous post of good words, thereby flooding the system. There is our problem.🙁 🙁 🙁 :sowrong: :sowrong:

Wow!

Geez, Chesh... you've got to be commended for all your work. Kudos to you!

Not one */m pic, though... anime artists just won't do that, will they? 😉

Fantastic work. You do a real service to the community.

Spud

Re: Wow!

Spudmobile said:

Not one */m pic, though... anime artists just won't do that, will they? 😉

Spud

Not when theres a demand for M/F and mainly F/F. Other than that, its just a matter of personal taste and liking.

I think alot of people see anything */M as weird, or even queer. I guess it would really depend on whats going on in the picture. But overall, just women make for better pictures, is all. Theres more to be done, and its definitely more appealing to the majority of the audiance.

- Damien

Re: Re: Wow!

Celtic_Emperor said:

But overall, just women make for better pictures, is all. Theres more to be done, and its definitely more appealing to the majority of the audiance.

- Damien

Talk about narrow minded!! Jeez CE, you have no idea how much I'd love to find more */M tickling anime, but its very rare. A lot of the AUDIENCE, I'm sure, would love to see more */M. You have any idea how much E-mail feedback I got for that post about requests for */M images? Just because people didnt post replies that much doesnt mean there is no fanbase. And as for women making for better pictures...get off it man....just because you dont approve doesnt mean its a majority ruling.

People dont post about it much around here for the same reason you dont see people talking about homosexuality in a primarily straight forum. That doesnt mean people dont think about it. Even in our openminded community where we're all united by what made us rejects in the real world, we can do nothing more than pick out other pety shit to judge each other by. Humans are miserable unless their making themselves seem/feel superior to others in some way....If anything the way they operate in the */M community is so much more efficient than around here with all the bitching....

Ooooooookkayyy......

I definitely ment no harm by it, thats for sure, and sure your right, and I agree. Its just my opinion that by observation of this place specifically people are mainly into female tickling only. That is the way the situation shows itself to me. Sure there is an equal balance, and I'm all for you respresenting male tickling, so please don't come after me like that. I certainly didn't deserve that degree of hostility, and you jumped the gun a wee bit.

But I'm glad you care about it enough to bring it up. Good show.

- Damien

Hehe....

Your quite good at playing hardball man, just living up to your standard of zealousness....😀 😉

And someone showing YOU hostility?? NOOOOOOOOO WAY!!! :blaugh: Nothing you cant handle of course...

Re: Re: Wow!

Celtic_Emperor said:

Not when theres a demand for M/F and mainly F/F. Other than that, its just a matter of personal taste and liking.

I think alot of people see anything */M as weird, or even queer. I guess it would really depend on whats going on in the picture. But overall, just women make for better pictures, is all. Theres more to be done, and its definitely more appealing to the majority of the audiance.

- Damien

Whoops! I didn't mean to start a fight! 😉

I was just being a wiseass. You know, everyone's got a complaint when they're not seeing enough of what they want. I'd *love* to see more */m stuff, but I realize it's not as popular, so it's not in the cards... but I think there are a *lot* of folks out there, m and f, that would love to see more guys get tickled. 🙂

I realize that lots of guys get uncomfortable with this subject... if a guy draws a picture of a guy getting tickled, even by a woman, that somehow makes it a "gay" drawing. (Just look at all the postings on a.m.t. that call f/m clips "gay" or "fag stuff.")As a gay man I can tell you, this is completely ridiculous. But I'm sure everyone here knows that already. 😉 I've also found, from corresponding with several Japanese artists, that they really seem to be uncomfortable with males in a "submissive" tickling role. This is probably why you don't see a lot of males being tickled in anime. 😕 I don't get it, but then again, I'm not Japanese.

I've also found that many guys don't like */m art because, well, to coin a phrase... they can dish it out, but they can't take it. 😉 (I'm not pointing fingers at anyone here!)

Anyway, I think it's very cool that you folks on this board are very open-minded. It's nice to come on and make a request for male tickling drawings, and not get shouted down as a "fag." I appreciate all of you, and all of you artists. 🙂

Well then....

In real life I've always been one of those people with the questionable sexual orientation. A lot of people can never quite tell by the way I act wether I'm gay or just really effeminite. Well its niether, I'm Bi and a ticklee as well as a tickler.

Well anyway, to cut to the chase; I am doing some */M work for when my site is finally updated again, including some DBZ art and possibly a new F/M miniseries.

I actually don't mind F/M material myself. That said, how the hell can you find it?!

Re: Re: Re: Wow!

Spudmobile said:

Whoops! I didn't mean to start a fight! 😉

I was just being a wiseass. You know, everyone's got a complaint when they're not seeing enough of what they want. I'd *love* to see more */m stuff, but I realize it's not as popular, so it's not in the cards... but I think there are a *lot* of folks out there, m and f, that would love to see more guys get tickled. 🙂

I realize that lots of guys get uncomfortable with this subject... if a guy draws a picture of a guy getting tickled, even by a woman, that somehow makes it a "gay" drawing. (Just look at all the postings on a.m.t. that call f/m clips "gay" or "fag stuff.")As a gay man I can tell you, this is completely ridiculous. But I'm sure everyone here knows that already. 😉 I've also found, from corresponding with several Japanese artists, that they really seem to be uncomfortable with males in a "submissive" tickling role. This is probably why you don't see a lot of males being tickled in anime. 😕 I don't get it, but then again, I'm not Japanese.

I've also found that many guys don't like */m art because, well, to coin a phrase... they can dish it out, but they can't take it. 😉 (I'm not pointing fingers at anyone here!)

Anyway, I think it's very cool that you folks on this board are very open-minded. It's nice to come on and make a request for male tickling drawings, and not get shouted down as a "fag." I appreciate all of you, and all of you artists. 🙂

Oh, I understand where your coming from and where their coming from. And you said it yourself. That some artists would feel uncomfortable drawing such things. I am one of those artists. Its not that I have something against M/M, or F/M, or*/M, its just that because of my own sexual orientation I cannot feel comfortable producing such work. As I said, and then you said, it feels a little queer for me as a male artist to draw male characters in situations like that. If I was a woman, I probably wouldn't mind, and then I'd be the one to feel uncomfortable drawing women tickling women, since then it could be implied that it has a lesbian influence, which it wouldn't in my art as it stands right now anyways.

Overall, as you said, and Cheshire said, it really does boil down to ones own sexual orientation, and if that person is an artist, it will effect what they draw, and how comfortable they feel drawing it.

I want to make it perfectly clear that I'm not closed-minded (I've had gay friends/aquaintances), just uncomfortable with drawing things that are contrary to my feelings on the matter. I'm not saying I won't draw such things in the future, I just haven't gotten over it, at least only for this genre. Tickling is something that makes it difficult. If it was just a general picture of a guy or something, or two men together, it wouldn't make a difference to me. But tickling can be intimate, and if your not a homosexual, with respect to people living alternative lifestyles, then its VERY uncomfortable for artists like me. I hope you can understand that.

I myself have a feminine side, and I sometimes (sometimes without knowing it) use feminine mannerisms or body language. I tend to do more "cute" things than masculine things. I have long hair, although that has nothing to do with this, and I have more female friends than male, and I actually socialize better and get along much better with women than I do with men. I'm not gay however, or have homosexual tendencies, but I can understand your side. 🙂

- Damien

I think I plan to stay on topic, and would like to say, that's A NICE collection you have there Chesire. In, fact, I managed to snug a few more for reference when I get a chance to actually try and draw something again. I'm right up there with Chimp when I say that I to have not seen some of those ever before and I have seen a fair amount.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back