• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Year's Eve - Lady Gaga's final performance ffffffff/f

T-Sci

1st Level Red Feather
"On New year's Eve, Lady Gaga's Managers had the brilliant idea of lowering her down into the crowd inside the crystal and light adorned ball. Bound tightly with only her soft bare feet sticking out, it was thought she could share a few laughs with her fans"....unfortunately, the roar of the crowd was too loud for anyone to hear her cries and pleas for release, and she turned out to be far more ticklish than anyone had anticipated. For over an hour she went mad as her feet were tickled with every imaginable implement, and when she was finally removed from the ball, she was a broken, stark-raving mad shell of her former self. Never to appear in public again, she is now "resting" at an institution, wearing five pairs of socks a day, and speaking to no one, other than the occaisional whispered "no more , please no more...."

I am definitely not a fan of Gaga, so I had quite a bit of fun drawing this scenario.......

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back