• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New York City Munch - 5/24

baldadonis

Verified
Memorial Day Weekend is coming up and that means that summer is almost here. Sounds like as good a reason as any for another New York City munch.

When: Sunday, 5/24/09 at 5pm.
Where: Upper East Side, NY, NY

If you are in the NYC area this weekend, I hope you will drop by. Food is plentiful at the restaurant for under 10 dollars, and there will be Happy Hour till 8pm with a wide array of inexpensive drinks (for Manhattan anyway, lol). So come hang out with your TMF brethren and share some food, fun and laughs.

If you would like to attend, unless you have already received an evite, you must first pm me to let me know.

Alas I shall be working on the weekend and we wont be able to come.....sigh..

Like Mondy said.....GO if you havent been...Baldadonis always hosts a great munch!

DUDE...i'm having a bbq and cooking for 60-70 people... they'd kill me if I weren't there....

guess i'll have to wait till the next munch

DUDE...i'm having a bbq and cooking for 60-70 people... they'd kill me if I weren't there....

guess i'll have to wait till the next munch

Its no problem. I don't expect to have as big a crowd as usual because of the holiday. But I had this weekend wide open and will be very busy for most of the next couple months. But there will always be the next one, probably either late July or mid-August.

to all in the NYC/CT area and those that don't mind driving. I am planning to have a munch at my house in August when the kiddies are away, more details coming soon...plenty of sleeping space for those that need a place to bunk for the night (well enough for about 10 comfortably)...I cannot make this munch as we are going to the good ole Jersey Shore for the weekend.

Baldadonis: Do you folks go for drinks afterwards? My girlfriend gets off work at 6 PM we could be in the city by around 7:30 or 8.

My little bro throws a first rate munch for those in the area that haven't been to one before. If you have the time, be there, and you won't be sorry. Great way to meet great people.

I just saw the evite and this thread - I don't know if I can make it - I might be going to the Yankees game today.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back