• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Newbie need help. please

agnesia

Hello ppls, nice to meet you all:wub.

If you may, I want to request a story here, just a story, simple and avarage, not so complicated and f/f or multiple f/f (up to the writer). :thumbsup

So … the story I want to request is about my friend, her name Nathalia and she is rich but she's very rude with poor. I want to request this story because yesterday, when we went to mall, a poor woman went to us and ask for a cent, but Nathalia open her car door and kick the woman with her bare feet to the street and the poor woman fall. :no:

The story I want to request is Nathalia get a lesson from a poor woman or female at the slum area and the tickling focus on her feet . Just for information: nathalia like to wear a short pants, shirt and sandals and like to drive bare foot.:no:

So if one of the member in this forum interest with my request, please PM me. And for all I beg you to take my story. Thank you

:29:

MMm Sounds like a great story idea sweety, would love to read it, just not good at writing stories myself

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back