• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Newbie Ticklee Any Advice

TickledAngel

Hi Everyone,
I'm new here.. Just started getting into tickling, because of my boyfriend. I LOVE it. I am just starting out though, and he seems a bit advanced, any advice or ideas so I can "catch up" to his experience. Its so much fun, and such a turn on, I wanna enjoy myself, but I don't know much, any books or movies to recommend.

:angel:

Advice for a ticklee? Let me think...

1: Get tied up
2: Get tickled
3: ????
4: Profit

Again la italiana nails it on the head!

A more accurate statement I have not heard in recent memory. ^_~

Are you feather ticklish? Has you and you boyfriend experimented with implements of tickle torture (aka static dusters, feather boas,...cats [^_~])?

Just enjoy yourself if you are the lee.There isn't anything for you to do.I guess you could egg him on if you wanted to.Just explore your limits right now and see how long you can go for,where you are the most ticklish,and what tickles the worst.For example:does fingers or brushes tickle you more?

Stay away from Nerrad.

Perfect advice for a 'lee... and a 'ler... and a female... and a fireman... and school teacher... and an old person... and Britney Spears... and Captain America... and Mike... and a milkman... well, it's pretty good advice for anyone really. 😛

Yet... Isa still doesn't listen to my advice. Hmmmmm....

Stay away from Nerrad.

Perfect advice for a 'lee... and a 'ler... and a female... and a fireman... and school teacher... and an old person... and Britney Spears... and Captain America... and Mike... and a milkman... well, it's pretty good advice for anyone really. 😛

Yet... Isa still doesn't listen to my advice. Hmmmmm....

o hoooooooooooooooo i told you to ban him...giggles..

and to the op...consider yourself damn lucky..

Just relax before the session starts and during it. Don't try to hold it in, just let it out. And try to be opened minded about whatever your ler comes up with.

Be open. Share what you like and don't be afraid it's 'weird' or something. This is coming from a switch who was strictly a LER for a long, painful period of time...when I let myself be honest with my now-husband about my 'lee side my life got SO much better. And if you have any "am I the only one who..." questions, make a thread about it. I can almost promise you that whatever it is you AREN'T alone 😉

~K

🙂Be sure to express your feeling with him. Let him know your likes and dislikes.

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back