• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Newest tickling done by me [*/f(feet)]

colisto

TMF Poster
well its not the greatest picture of all time but i do think its an improvement of my privious tickling trys i think i have goten feathers down, i just need to work on the feather duster lol among other tickling implements. i think i screwed up on the stocks.... and the artistics are a bit rushed... *sigh* im so impatient BUT any how

now originally i was going to attempt to make a picture involving a charicter from a game called "kings quest VII" named rosella. at one point she is turned into a troll (and some how loses her shoes god she made a really cute troll) so i was going to do that and i even got through the whole drawing of her to get her down part. BUT then i thought, well why make someone elses charicter. SO i decided to make a troll girl of my own. THIS is Zuwena, she is half troll half human (really the only difference between troll/human and troll is how big they are (in height not weight, though regular trolls are a bit more bulky. i will explain a bit more about trolls from MY univers later on, on my deviant art site)). she is very shy. in this comic we see her getting asked a question she dosent really want to awnser by my charicter "Avaria" now the question he asked was "what are the color of your panties?". now avaria isnt a pervert and wasent actually interested in that he just wanted a question that she would be reluctant to awnser so he had an excuse to tickle her.

ANY how enough explanation here it is.

Attachments

• Zuwena tickled edit.JPG
    Zuwena tickled edit.JPG
    328.9 KB · Views: 1,023
Tickling comics are always winning. 😀 A lot more work than just a single picture, too. Thanks!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back