• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

News Flash: Michael Moore is a Communist

wendyandpeter

TMF Expert
Pissed? Laughing? My point? Do we REALLY need inflammatory political threads on this site? Where does it really get us? Do these kinds of threads ever change anyone's thinking, or do they just start long pointless arguments that amount to nothing more than "Bush is Good, Bush is Bad?" Who CARES ???

Somethin' about his grooming would have been funnier.

Or something about him and Charlton Heston...

wendynpeter said:
Pissed? Laughing? My point? Do we REALLY need inflammatory political threads on this site? Where does it really get us? Do these kinds of threads ever change anyone's thinking, or do they just start long pointless arguments that amount to nothing more than "Bush is Good, Bush is Bad?" Who CARES ???

Must you start a thread to flame my thread that i posted, just for some laughs, not to say if bush is bad or not.

not to mention, it's just to post news articles that people may have not seen before.

if you got a problem, don't blow your lid. just pm the thread starter and deal with it 1 on 1.

jrubicante said:
Wait, so he's not really a communist?

No, he isn't a communist. He's just a fat, smelly hypocrite LOL My point is nobody gives a shit about what I think about Michael Moore (and nobody SHOULD give a shit about what I think of Michael Moore -- or, for that matter, should give a shit about Michael Moore). Let's talk about tickling instead. It's why we come here.

as i said, it's me posted this kinda stuff, mostly for a laugh, and laughing is what we come here for. and tickling doesn't belong in General Discussion area, so it's legal for me to post it. and if you have a problem, just pm me, don't make a thread or scene about it all.

This is a community. People have an interest in speaking about and having to do with things that go beyond what the premise of the site is and what the site itself is intended for. Its like this everywhere. Almost any board you would go to has a general discussions forum. People are people and they have concerns, issues, thoughts, ideas, and opinions, and this is just as good a place as any to voice them. Its healthy, its appropriate, and its productive.

There are times when topics are not, and that is just a reality to be accepted. It can't be perfect or ideal every time. And frankly, it shouldn't be. This is a community. It is not any less so because it is on the net or because it caters to a fetish or specific interest, or because we don't have the benefit of being in live interaction with physically present people. People sometimes forget that theres another person at the other end of a computer screen, and that person is real and that person has something to say, contribute or express (good or bad) and part of being a community is accepting the humanity of others and their uniqueness. Its what makes relationships and friendships possible.

If not for the community we would not know eachother the way we do, have the relationships and attachments to eachother that we do, and none of us will have benefitted from that. Indeed, this site is much more than the sum of it's parts.

If it was as anal and bland as it could be, and existed only for the purpose of pandering out tickling material the experience would be not nearly as wholesome. The community and community spirit, therefore, is something to aspire to, not sneer at. For without it, this place would be nothing more than it's name.

It is we who make this place what it is. Not the other way about. The ticking material may be important, but it is not what makes this site a success, its the interaction on multiple levels that does. We are not a 1-dimensional site. We are quite 3-dimensional, and owe that to eachother, not some video or picture. You can get this kind of material anywhere else on the net. Its not special. The community is however. And even if the same level of activity can be aqquired elsewhere, perhaps on a board specifically created for that, the community we have here is not to be underminded. To do so is to deny our patrons, and that would be wrong.

Last edited:
If all you want is tk discussion then you're in the completely wrong forum. TT is set up to appeal to anyone...you want JUST media? Go to those forums. You want tk discussion as well? Go there. You want the whole package? Come to General.

Vladislaus Dracula said:
This is a community. People have an interest in speaking about and having to do with things that go beyond what the premise of the site is and what the site itself is intended for. Its like this everywhere. Almost any board you would go to has a general discussions forum. People are people and they have concerns, issues, thoughts, ideas, and opinions, and this is just as good a place as any to voice them. Its healthy, its appropriate, and its productive.

There are times when topics are not, and that is just a reality to be accepted. It can't be perfect or ideal every time. And frankly, it shouldn't be. This is a community. It is not any less so because it is on the net or because it caters to a fetish or specific interest, or because we don't have the benefit of being in live interaction with physically present people. People sometimes forget that theres another person at the other end of a computer screen, and that person is real and that person has something to say, contribute or express (good or bad) and part of being a community is accepting the humanity of others and their uniqueness. Its what makes relationships and friendships possible.

If not for the community we would not know eachother the way we do, have the relationships and attachments to eachother that we do, and none of us will have benefitted from that. Indeed, this site is much more than the sum of it's parts.

If it was as anal and bland as it could be, and existed only for the purpose of pandering out tickling material the experience would be not nearly as wholesome. The community and community spirit, therefore, is something to aspire to, not sneer at. For without it, this place would be nothing more than it's name.

It is we who make this place what it is. Not the other way about. The ticking material may be important, but it is not what makes this site a success, its the interaction on multiple levels that does. We are not a 1-dimensional site. We are quite 3- dimensional, and owe that to eachother, not some video or picture. You can get that anywhere on the net. Its not special. The community is however.

Wholesome? Please. Let's not kid ourselves about what we're doing here, OK? To wit:

"WARNING -- Adults Only. This is an adult site. You must be over the age of 18 or 21 in some areas. You must not find adult content to be offensive..."

I do agree that we are "quite 3 - dimensional." Which is to say (I hope) that this site is not the be-all and end-all of anyone's lives. We are a community, it's true. But what we have in common (commun -ity) is that we are all ticklephiles. My original point was that perhaps we ought to focus on the positive. Just because we are all ticklephiles doesn't mean we are all of the same religion or political persuasion, and it seems to me silly to push those buttons.

As for your assertion that the tickling material "is not what makes this site a success," well, let's just say that I wouldn't want to test that theory by removing the tickling material.

wendynpeter said:
Wholesome? Please. Let's not kid ourselves about what we're doing here, OK? To wit:

"WARNING -- Adults Only. This is an adult site. You must be over the age of 18 or 21 in some areas. You must not find adult content to be offensive..."

I do agree that we are "quite 3 - dimensional." Which is to say (I hope) that this site is not the be-all and end-all of anyone's lives. We are a community, it's true. But what we have in common (commun -ity) is that we are all ticklephiles. My original point was that perhaps we ought to focus on the positive. Just because we are all ticklephiles doesn't mean we are all of the same religion or political persuasion, and it seems to me silly to push those buttons.

As for your assertion that the tickling material "is not what makes this site a success," well, let's just say that I wouldn't want to test that theory by removing the tickling material.

so you want us to put "warning! negative material!" in front of all controversial threads? we're just discussing interesting and funny topics that have nothing to do with tickling. hence the General Discussion area of the forum. if the mods don't like a thread, they'll delete it. if you don't like it too bad. or you could send a pm to thread starter, asking them not to post negative things, instead of making a HUGE issue out of it.

Bignorm868 said:
so you want us to put "warning! negative material!" in front of all controversial threads? we're just discussing interesting and funny topics that have nothing to do with tickling. hence the General Discussion area of the forum. if the mods don't like a thread, they'll delete it. if you don't like it too bad. or you could send a pm to thread starter, asking them not to post negative things, instead of making a HUGE issue out of it.

Noooo, I don't want anyone to censor anyone else but themselves. All I suggested was that perhaps some of us could pay heed to the old saying, "never discuss religion or politics" (if you want to keep the conversation pleasant, that is...)

By the by, how is my posting a thread making a "HUGE issue out of it?" Was YOUR thread making a HUGE issue out of Bush's note? I'm just making a suggestion.

oriyaborealis said:
newsflash nobody cares about michael moore anymore 🙁

Well, he still scares the shit out of "all you can eat" buffet owners nationwide... 😀

wendynpeter said:

Again, what this site presents as it's purpose, doesn't change anything about people, nor does the necessary warning that this site may and does have adult content on it. That messege is a cautionary to legally protect this site and it's propriator. Its not there to state anything but that or to drive people away from using this forum for more than the general purpose.

The fact the site is what it is is not whats in question, it seems your issue is with general discussions that lead to flames. And all I've said is thats just part of reality. Accept it or don't get involved or even read it. In fact, its people in your situation that cause alot of flames in the first place.

If you feel disjointed or out of place in what you read or take part in or feel that it is out of place, don't read or take part in it. If what you are here for is the material, come for the material. But please don't suggest that people should change what they talk about simply because its of no interest or concern to you, or that it angers you and you resent where these conversations, ANY conversation (tickling or not) has the potential to go.

People will insult eachother. Accept it.

People can be petty. Accept it.

People will not like eachother. Accept it.

People may reconcile and forgive. Accept it.

People may not reconcile and forgive. Accept it.

People are more than fetishists. Accept it.

People come here for reasons that aren't even fetish related. Accept it.

People being here does not make them a ticklephile or a fetishist and so demands they conduct themselves in a miniscule way to perpetuate that. Accept it.

People have different opinions. Accept it.

People are different. Accept it.

If you cannot accept these facts of what open speech to another person possibily brings then you shouldn't be here and subjecting yourself to reality if you cannot handle it.

You are right about one thing. This site isn't nor should it be someone's life. But that doesn't mean that people should be forbidden or discouraged from talking about whatever they want if they've been allowed to to begin with. And, by the same token that you present this, you shouldn't treat this site as if it itself, and not the people needs to be serviced first or that the material is inevitabily more important.

If people aren't happy, they leave. And it just so happens that many people here come for the discussions whether they take part in them or not. And because that is true, naturally the discussions take on the significant purpose of the site and reform it.

If you cannot accept this fact, then you're wasting your time with threads like this and are just brooding over things. And thats no way to be.

Last edited:
Back in the 50's when Walt Kelly began to tackle political topics in his beloved comic strip "Pogo," many editors and longtime fans complained bitterly. Kelly solved the problem by sending out two strips for each publication date: one attacking McCarthy or Castro or whoever, and one apolitical episode about the antics of his loveable swamp critters. Newspapers could publish whichever version they believed their readers would prefer. Privately, Kelly referred to his inoffensive episodes as the Bunny Rabbit Strips. (They were, of course, hilarious and highly entertaining because Kelly was a genius, and today they remain so while the political strips are woefully dated. But that's beside the point.)

We could all follow his example and, when posting anything remotely political or religious, include an innocuous alternative post. Example:

REGULAR POST: George W. Bush is the hope of the future and a bulwark against terrorism and oppression. Anyone who disagrees is a communist and probably a closet assassin.

BUNNY RABBIT POST: Do you know why Eskimo women wash their clothes in Tide? Because it's too cold out-Tide!

No...no need to thank me. Solomonic solutions to vexing dillemmas are my specialty.

ignatz01 said:
Back in the 50's when Walt Kelly began to tackle political topics in his beloved comic strip "Pogo," many editors and longtime fans complained bitterly. Kelly solved the problem by sending out two strips for each publication date: one attacking McCarthy or Castro or whoever, and one apolitical episode about the antics of his loveable swamp critters. Newspapers could publish whichever version they believed their readers would prefer. Privately, Kelly referred to his inoffensive episodes as the Bunny Rabbit Strips. (They were, of course, hilarious and highly entertaining because Kelly was a genius, and today they remain so while the political strips are woefully dated. But that's beside the point.)

We could all follow his example and, when posting anything remotely political or religious, include an innocuous alternative post. Example:

REGULAR POST: George W. Bush is the hope of the future and a bulwark against terrorism and oppression. Anyone who disagrees is a communist and probably a closet assassin.

BUNNY RABBIT POST: Do you know why Eskimo women wash their clothes in Tide? Because it's too cold out-Tide!

No...no need to thank me. Solomonic solutions to vexing dillemmas are my specialty.

Well too bad, I'm thanking you. So thank you.

ignatz01 said:

Ignatz,

Your point's a good one. From the response to my post, I guess I'm the only one who's tired of having politics woven into every moment of my day, with no break, not even during my perv time. Fair enough -- that's why it's called "General Discussion." I withdraw my complaint.

wendynpeter said:
Ignatz,

Your point's a good one. From the response to my post, I guess I'm the only one who's tired of having politics woven into every moment of my day, with no break, not even during my perv time. Fair enough -- that's why it's called "General Discussion." I withdraw my complaint.
Hey, if you live in DC, it's no wonder you're up to your eyebrows in politics. I don't blame you for getting a bellyfull. I was kidding about the Bunny Rabbit posts, of course; I do think the thread titles around here are usually warning enough. But if political topics burgeon, we might someday want to follow TMF's lead and break them off into a P&R forum. Not up to me, though.

Last edited:
moore=fat piece of shit who needs to have his life shortnened

Like bono, he thinks he's influencing people with his work when he's not

Well, I don't like Wendynpeter's political outlook and stance, but he [she/they] make an interesting point about weaving politics into this forum.
And Ignatz's post reminded me something I used to read about press and politics, a while ago.

Since few really care to read my comments, I'll try and be brief, and cram everything into a couple of lines.

It's not about politics. It's about steaming off.
We don't really feel involved, we just need to flame a bit, take lids off and let pressure out.
Controversial subjects are even better, since nobody can prove anybody wrong about politics, religion, race, and so on.
Or even better, they can try to, and it will sparkle a nice satisfying bonfire.

Our mods are too open-minded to wantonly erase flaming posts.
Besides, they tried to, but it was even worse. 😀

What can we do? What should mods do?
Jolly good nothing.
Even if somebody grates on our nerves it's just one user out of over 37000.
1/37000! Can you picture it?
And it's growing [shrinking] to a mere 1/40000 quickly enough.

My point? None, I wasn't listening.

goodieluver said:
moore=fat piece of shit who needs to have his life shortnened

Like bono, he thinks he's influencing people with his work when he's not

It's intriguing that you'd select these particular individuals for that criticism. Michael Moore, after all, isn't a celebrity who happens to mouth off about politics but rather a documentary filmmaker; one needn't share his views or even think he's talented to acknowledge that he's contributing to the critical and cultural conversation in the way others don't.

And Bono is, as far as I know, among the few pop stars who actually puts his political view into practice, using his fame to connect with world leaders and shape the way things are done. Again, one needn't share his political views to note that he's unusually productive in this arena. (Though his commitment to global political and economic activity could also explain why his musical work has been so lame for the past decade or so.)

I'd be more inclined to apply your critique to less committed, less influential gasbags like Barbra Streisand, Charles Grodin, Kanye West, Patricia Heaton, and Toby Keith.

Wade said:
It's intriguing that you'd select these particular individuals for that criticism. Michael Moore, after all, isn't a celebrity who happens to mouth off about politics but rather a documentary filmmaker; one needn't share his views or even think he's talented to acknowledge that he's contributing to the critical and cultural conversation in the way others don't.

And Bono is, as far as I know, among the few pop stars who actually puts his political view into practice, using his fame to connect with world leaders and shape the way things are done. Again, one needn't share his political views to note that he's unusually productive in this arena. (Though his commitment to global political and economic activity could also explain why his musical work has been so lame for the past decade or so.)

I'd be more inclined to apply your critique to less committed, less influential gasbags like Barbra Streisand, Charles Grodin, Kanye West, Patricia Heaton, and Toby Keith.

I use moore and bono because both of them feel they are so amazing and that their work(movies and music) influences and changes the world when it really doesnt, also u2 has the worst rhythem section around. And have you seen moore ever? Any chance he gets he mouths off politics, hell he was pictured at the cindy sheehan protest. Yes, he contributes, he contributes lies and half truths to try and change society. He is also self righteous prick who even threatened to sue critics if he was given bad reviews. I dont need someone as large as him to bitch at me about american over consumption.

As for toby keith, yes he is political with his music but its not shoved down your throat by the media. Ive never seen media blitz over him as compared to bono or moore(ron)

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back