• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NewYears plans?

masterandticklee

TMF Poster
Im goin to Vegas!!! Basically to party like a rockstar on a college budget. Then catching the Pitt beatdown of Utah in Tempe Arizona. I fully intend on being drunk for a good 4days straight to bring in the NewYear. Hopefully hooking up with some random westcoast chic. Anyone else have any fun plans for NewYears?
GQguy

Pitt Beatdown! Go Lions!
Good to be sngle eh!?
No Plans... rot at home.
MD

My parents have decided to host a New Year's party with a combination of my friends and their friends. Should be a lot of fun and I know a certain Romanain chicky has plans to tickle torture me infront of everyone😀 I have to admit, I am not really looking forward to be made in to a pile of giggling mess while my parents are in the room, but I am sure they will be too drunk to pay attention.

Cheers!
Nick

May go to the Hyena Club party. May not since transportation is a bitch for me to find. If not I'll probably just sit at home.

RottingLies said:
Wheres your dog leash at? 😛 just kidding jeff!

at least i can find a girl..who i love and loves me. whatcha got going for you Dave? lmao

I'm gonna be in tempe for Newyears night...that's where the bowgame is gonna be...does Tempe have a good night life Ticklishcutie? I need a cool fun place to celebrate my school's win( prereq for a cool fun time...cute girls my age...booze).
U Pittsburgh + Tempe = stories the future ex wife shouldn't know 😉
GQ

GQguy said:
I'm gonna be in tempe for Newyears night...that's where the bowgame is gonna be...does Tempe have a good night life Ticklishcutie? I need a cool fun place to celebrate my school's win( prereq for a cool fun time...cute girls my age...booze).
U Pittsburgh + Tempe = stories the future ex wife shouldn't know 😉
GQ

GQ..funny you should mention Tempe,AZ...I lived there for nearly a year before I moved to a new location still in arizona...Best place I know to celebrate before a football game is a bar,grill named " fat tuesday " which you can ask me in PM where it's located 🙂..

Owing to the lack of interesting local entertainment, I'll probably spend New Year's at home with hubby, but on the bright side, it will probably result in some adventures that I can tell here 😉

naveltklr1350 said:
at least i can find a girl..who i love and loves me. whatcha got going for you Dave? lmao

insert Middle Finger ***
kidfingerang27oj.gif
*** 😛

the hollywood brother wishes to post the following on this thread

Ness: Go to this NYE event. From what i hear it would not be the same without you. also you do so much work that you deserve a ticklish retreat

Ticklishcutie39: Have a great time in the big city. The Hollywood brother wants to hear all about it when you get back

To the person going to Las Vegas: You are a lucky hollywood brother bastard. The hollywood brother is not a big gambler but the hollywood brother loves las vegas. Elvis was right. Las Vegas will set your sole on fire!

To everyone that got to work: Do not feel bad. the hollywood brother wanted to ring in the new year with a great lady but instead is stuck working his fingers to the bone dealing with a..hole drunk customers.

The Main thing is the Hollywood Brother want everyone to have a great start to the New Year. The Hollywood Brother will be thinking of you while he working

That is apreciated Hollywood. I don't think I'm gonna make it though. It's not a good time for me unfortunately...and transportation is non-existent.

I Love It When A Plan Comes Together.....

Just The Usual: Watch Paint Dry, Suck The Life Out Of Any Room I Enter, Delete Bragging E-mail From Party-animal Hds, Cruise Nursing Home For "chicks". Favorite Pickup Line: Are You An 'outie' Or An 'inie'?( I'm Talking Teeth, Not Navels, Here!) Lol! I Hope Everyone Has A Fun, Safe New Years' Eve And Trip Back Home.

I'm grateful to all the people who work on New Year's Eve/Day, like paramedics, firefighters, utility workers, and restaurant employees, who provide safety or convenience services that we tend to take for granted the rest of the year.

theres an anime marathon on action starz if anyone is sitting home.

I will be spending the Holidays in Florida with family and friends so I will enjoy that most of all. I am not a big party person so I will probably bring in the New Year by watching the Bowl Games both on New Years Eve and New Years Day.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back