• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nibbles & Licks from Parker's Amateur Video (f/f - foot licking/toe sucking)

cinnabar

TMF Expert
Here is a preview of our latest video, entitled "Kibbles N' Bits".

Oops!

I mean, "Nibbles & Licks"!

We had a lot of requests for foot licking and toe sucking, and we've been toying around with the idea for a long time now. Dorothy specifically requested to be blindfolded in this one as well, she said she kind of likes not knowing where or how she is going to be tickled. :weird:

The full version of this clip can be purchased at...
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/1707

Attachments

Any foot lovers I really recommend you buy this clip, the preview doesn't do it justice. I got it as soon as it was released and it's definatley my all time favourite clip to date. :-D BUY IT!!! (The rest of their stuff too, it's all awesome!) THANK YOU GUYS!

Whao, I love the clip! Might start to change my mind a bit about just plain tickling....

Yeah, that was amazing! Now, if only I weren't so tight with my wallet...

*Opens wallet; releases dust cloud that envelops England, and Queen Victoria climbs out*

Queen Victoria: At last! We were not amused, young man, at being trapped in your wallet for such a length of time!

Me: Okay, that's enough of a breather, your Majesty. Back in the wallet you go now, please. *Forces Queen Victoria back into the wallet*

lonelykimiko said:
Whao, I love the clip! Might start to change my mind a bit about just plain tickling....

What do you mean? Not into just tickling by itself really? :weird:

I mean that normally I'm just a fan of plain old tickling, and never really liked the nibbles and licks things. but this kinda looks fun.

JackBlack said:
Any foot lovers I really recommend you buy this clip, the preview doesn't do it justice. I got it as soon as it was released and it's definatley my all time favourite clip to date. :-D BUY IT!!! (The rest of their stuff too, it's all awesome!) THANK YOU GUYS!

Thank you for your kinds words. 😀
We really do appreciate the positive feedback and hope to continue for a long time in our video ventures. :cyclopes:

I hope you do too 😀 . By the way, I'm probably talking rubbish, but the ticklee looks similar to a girl I saw in the yoga position in another video. Is it the same gal?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy my!!!

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy my!!! just the thing we lovers of the female feet needed!!! more please!!! 😀 😀 😀

Hey,

Great clip! I've always been a fan of the nibbling / licking sorta thing anyhow, me liking feet and all 🙂 I'm glad to see the restraints too - I got a good kick in the jaw for my nibbling attempts without my girlfriend being restrained. A warning to all - it hurts quite a bit.

Cheers!

Moondog 😀

Very, VERY nice!

I agree with Lonely Kimiko...although this isn't really my cup of tea, it DOES look like fun! :super_hap

ummmm....I guess it was good....not really.

I'm not really in the lick thing. Just seems way to dirty, especially if they don't bathe. ewww....I feel sick

Here is a preview of our latest video, entitled "Kibbles N' Bits".

Oops!

I mean, "Nibbles & Licks"!

We had a lot of requests for foot licking and toe sucking, and we've been toying around with the idea for a long time now. Dorothy specifically requested to be blindfolded in this one as well, she said she kind of likes not knowing where or how she is going to be tickled. :weird:

The full version of this clip can be purchased at...
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/1707

Great clip, would love to see the whole version!

this clip is so amazing i had to buy the whole thing, its now one of my all time favs! BUY IT!

Love it!!!!!!! There needs to be more things like this around!

If they had one with a goat doing the licking i'd buy it. I want to see an unhuman tickle torture machine! Yes I know i'm crazy!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back