• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nico Robin plays with her favorite Navigator

Relent<

1st Level Yellow Feather
This was going to be a contest entry, but due to my misconception of the due date, i suppose that doesn't matter. XD
Perhaps it was a bet that got Nami into this situation, but Robin appears to be working rather hard to break her.
f/f
All over, mostly UB. (Some tongue on stomach and navel action. 😀)
kind of shoddy eraser work, but the grey is from eraser-embedded graphite. Quite a bit of pencil work went into this one. Overall, I like this one. ^__^

Attachments

• robin-nami.jpg
    robin-nami.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 3,323
Save it for the next one, you'll be a shoe in!!! Awesome artwork, me wonders if such a masterpiece will be graced with colour at some point?

holy crud, this is looking rather awesome o.o I love your eye for detail while making sure every finger and toe looks proportional X3

Mr. Dogg- Gracias, but the piece can't be done prior to the contest. Also, by the next one, I'd hope I'd even be able to out do this one. I'm not one for colors, but I'm actually trying to learn.

Mr. Lance- Thank you. ^__^ I was told by my 5th-7th grade art teacher that the details are the difference between mediocrity and masterpiece. Maybe not in those words, but something to that affect. lol

Wow! Thisis good, it's almost like Osaka Lite!!!

Mr. Xanti- coming from a seasoned veteran like yourself, I'm quite honored. ^__^ Interesting that you should draw upon the expressiveness of the hands, because that is something that I picked up from observing some of Osaka_lite's work; perhaps that is the basis of Journia's commentary.

and Mr. Journia- always a pleasure. >w<

Mr. Xanti- coming from a seasoned veteran like yourself, I'm quite honored.

^Well, hands really have expression, and I'm drawn to them when I look at TK images.

BTW, please don't address me "Mr"... AnnoXanti will do. It may not matter at all and no need to prove, but based on my legit records (not on the left menu here, but somewhere), I am a madame. Objectively. :yowza:

The process to improve never ends. I'm not even halfway yet to getting it.

Last edited:
wow sexy much magic hands and nice feet soles wow but this art tickle use colors are pretty nice .

Wow... this one's just awesome, dude! one of your best works so far, IMO.

Excellent piece Relent, i must say i don't think i've ever seen a pic before that effectively expressed the reason why Nico has such a following on this forum, definately the finest Nico Robin related piece i've ever seen.

I do so hope you use her as a ler again, as she is easily the perfect candidate for the position of ler. Perhaps the next piece shall be a foot centric sequal to this one?

Your artwork is Relent..lessy awesome. I had to use a pun....I had to.

*groan* tsk tsk...you beat me to it lol..

Relent rats it's a shame you didn't get this in, in time for the contest..but wowow...super fantastic just the same..and with color, it should be amazing..

i'm rather relieved you aren't entering, as between Jerrik, Kalamos and a few others i'm going to have a hell of a time deciding..

Ms. Xanti- Firstly, I apologize for my formality, and secondly, for my gender confusion. XD Prior to now, I remember some manner of troll in your avatar, perhaps that is from where i deduced my previously misinformed conclusion. I've got to learn to read those profile boxes. lol

Magnata- Thank you. ^__^

Cosqui- you think so?

TicklerDae- I get my own pun?? Sweet! XD

player0- The piece was aimed at a contest that Mrs. Val was judging, so I tried to incorporate her areas of interest, hence the stomach and navel were emphasized. I have considered doing a sequel. Perhaps a vengeance piece to be proceeded by an "ultimate" revenge. Thank you for taking an interest. ^__^

Isabeau- Aw, you'll beat him next time. lol I'm rather uncertain of my ballot as well, at this point. I can only imagine the time that Val's having. lol

Beautifully compact, complex composition! The imagery's pretty wild! Quite sexy... rather harrowing, too, in a skittery, spidery sort of way! The graphite smudges don't look bad at all, actually... they add weight to the piece and work well as shading.

XD Prior to now, I remember some manner of troll in your avatar

^ Ah... no problem. That's my tireless, ageless, creepy PR-man, one who does the job in my absence. See attached. :ggrin:

Attachments

• DraftingTblElf.jpg
    DraftingTblElf.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 67
Been busy all week, but Saturday is mine! XD Well, not next Saturday, given the holiday-ness and the family time that will entail, but as to all of your kind words thus far:

LBH- Thank you kindly, as always. The position was a SOB, I'll say that much. lol. As always, thank you for taking the time to notice. ^__^

Ms. Xanti- Thats the little bugger! XD

Roxi- Outrageous is certainly a new adjective. lol. I always appreciate your input.

Wonderful piece of tickling artwork. You really are talented with drawing such complicated poses. 😉

Whoa! I mean, WHOA! Sucks to be Nami right now! Great work, Relent! Very nice!

Whoa, when did this old thing spring up? lol

Mr. Sam- Thank you. T'weren't easy, neither. XD Take a bit of planning, and sometimes photographic reference, but its worth it. ^___^

Mr. Jim- Coming from a publisher of such fantastic works as The Bounce Chix and Yenny, I'm really quite honored.

Mr. Featherhead- Lol. I tried to make her facial expression convey the true "suckitude" of her situation.

Whoa, when did this old thing spring up? lol

Mr. Sam- Thank you. T'weren't easy, neither. XD Take a bit of planning, and sometimes photographic reference, but its worth it. ^___^

Not a problem at all. It really was worth it. Keep up the good work. :bouncy:

any ticklers have this version in colorfull. plz ok

Last edited:
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back