• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nico Robin tickled

Raven_kirsaen1

TMF Regular
My imagination strikes back (Sorry people I just came up with the idea of that pic). I was playing videogames with some friends and I won them a lot of time using their strategies, something like copying them. Apart from that I liked the idea of see Nico Robin (from One piece) in a ticklish situation. So, I thought on a devil fruit like the ones on the series that give tha power of copy the habilities of other devil fruit users, ( if that fruit has appeared in the series I didn't see it ).
Well I think this is too much introduction,a bit more teasing than tickling but soon she won't stop laughing.
Tell me what you think and I hope you like it.

Attachments

• 5) Robin tickled (black) (final).jpg
    5) Robin tickled (black) (final).jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2,403
To be on the truthful side, I'm not too familiar with One Piece but I have seen the anime here and there. Looks pretty neat, but I wish they hired actual decent voice actors for it. -_-

But anyways, tis once again one awesome piece of work from you. Interesting power that fruit gives. xP

Nice one! i think we all had the same idea when we saw her power for the first time... i'm more used to seeing her tickling nami, but it´s good to see her being the victim of her own power, for a change

A Raven parlays with a Robin: birds of a feather may flock together... but when different types collide, the feathers might as well be used for tickling! I'm not familiar with One Piece (I recognize a few of the characters, but don't really know anything about them) and therefore had to do a bit of research: you've certainly put Nico's limb-duplication ability to excellent use! And, as her normal demeanor tends to be staid, she's a splendid target for forced hilarity! The picture's colors are pleasantly complimentary (purple and its components being the overriding theme)... the dramatically graded clouds are particularly fine!

I've always thought Nico Robin would make an interesting ler. I've had an f/m pic brewing in my head between her and Zorro ever since she said "You've got to smile sometime, Mr. Grumpy."
So many arms under her control, she's one woman tickle-army, yes? 😀

That's enough rambling. About your pic, very nice. ^___^ what can she be enduring for?

Splendid stuff! Goes well with an old Ren work of Nami getting it from Nico, that it does. She has the perfect outfit for this sort of thing, that she does. Love the one eye open, watching the Raven with a bit of fear and hatred and frustration all mixed together. Snazzy, aye! :happy:

What a different pic! The who arms coming out of her body freaked me a little bit heheheh but its still a good pic! 😀

Wowie , great to see the power to be put to some good use.I saw her use the "tickle attack" a couple of times but it whas bout time she got it herself.

I kinda had this idea on how she would get tickled one time.She can use a lot of parts of her body to be created multiple times and i saw she can grow bare legs out of somewhere 2.So i whas fantasizing that someway she created like a lot of bare legs for some reason and when she whas done with it a pair of legs diden't go away since they where fast locked in stock before she could get em back bye some villan.Afterwards she would sit on a chair all tied up with er boots still on but next to her the pair of legs and bare feet that would get tickled in them stocks.

weird isen't it 😛

Tickler21: I know one piece by the manga instead of the anime so I can't tell about the voice actors. Sure this fruit is useful. Glad you like it.

cosqui:I think that there isn't many pics of her being tickled ( at least I didin't see them). I thought this idea could make a fine pic, good to see I was right.

097743oilnrlfne: Glad you like it, thanks for comment.

Littlebighead:Maybe is for this that in nature different species of birds (or animals in general) don't mix with others. When I come up with the picture I was sure that she will do well as the lee like you said. Good to hear the clouds are well done, I just begin using them in my drawings. You already know how our fetheared friend works, if someone needs some fun he give it (even if it has to be a bit by force)

Tickler Dae: Thank you, inspiration can help a lot.

Relent<: I think she used her power for tickling in the series once, she tickled chopper (I see on youtube or in a web site of this kind) so of course she can do well as the ler. About why she must endure I have to admit that I didn't prepared the situation, so I left to your imagination. Glad you like it.

HisDivineShadow: You descrived perfectly the emotions I wanted to give her on the pic, glad you like it.

Feathers: I try to invent new drawings, is good to hear that you found it different. When the imagination give good ideas, they have to be put on paper. Thanks for comment.

skull108:Glad you like the pic. Wow, the situation you thought on is interesting. Who knows, maybe it can be drawn too or something like that.

she always seems to do that to other people. It's about time she got some of her own medicine

It's about time Nico actually got the tickling! I could never understand why everyone wants to tickle Nami. Nico just seems so much sexier to me.

The picture and it's setup are really good!

In fact, I'm going to head over to your deviantart now that I know what it is!

Bye!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back