• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nicole Oring vs. Helena in a new Tickling Video!

HTM

Hello tickling fans we are a new wrestling company called Hit The Mat. We are branching out, at the request of some loyal customers, into the new venture of tickling videos. We have a few tickling clips on our clips4sale store and plan on adding more in the near future. Please feel free to check out our store and see our tickling video with Nicole vs. Helena.

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11587

If you like what you see and would like to order a custom or even find out more about us please email. [email protected] I hope everyone is doing great and I look forward to hearing from you.

All the best!

HTM

HTM 78d: Helena vs. Nicole (Tickling Match)
This DVD/Download will be available for purchase, please contact [email protected] for details. Nicole taunts Helena taking off her boxing gloves as they get ready to wrestle. Helena gets off the mats ready to go, as Nicole continues to mock Helena. They circle then lock up with each other. Helena tries to take down a smiling Nicole but has not luck. They break apart, and as Helena lunges back in Nicole gets behind her and drops her to the mat in a choke. Nicole goes back to her old ways and starts tickling Helena. Nicole gets her legs locked around Helena so she can tickle her with both hands and Helena is in trouble. She cannot control her laughing and Nicole makes her tap out. They lock up again but Nicole throws Helena to the ground, and sits on Helena’s back. Nicole targets Helena’s vulnerable feet and goes to work. Helena laughs uncontrollably as Nicole focuses on Helena’s soles, toes, ankles, and heels. Helena’s face turns red as she squirms and wiggles due to Nicole’s tickling torment. Dimensions 720 X 480 Running time 5 minutes 25 seconds

Thank YOU

We are glad you like it. The entire is video is for sale and if you have any questions please email [email protected]

All the best!

HTM

Some humble suggestions

I ordered one of these clips and it was worth the purchase. Helena is a great ticklee. I would note the following:

1) All the clips (so far) are Nicole tickling Helena. Nicole is an awesome ticklee herself. Switch it up a bit. Seeing the same person tickle the same person in (almost) the same scenario is going to get dull after a while.

2) Up the intensity a little. Neither girl looks like they are really struggling. They look more like they are tickle playing. It is a lot more entertaining when the tickler is really exerting herself (gritting her teeth like Christina Carter does when she is the tickler) and when the ticklee is really flailing to get away.

3) Add more ticklers/ticklees. Especially, get Mutiny to do a tickle video. When Honey tickled her feet she submitted. It would be great to see her tickled (substantially) in a match and then get some payback.

I like what you have done so far so please take these suggestions in the spirit intended.

What's New

10/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums for where people are meeting and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back