• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nightmares don't scare me!

alwayssilver

TMF Expert
lol cheesy title I know, but I couldn't come up with any other. Anyways lately I've been having some really vivid dreams and decided to share them with everyone. For some reason these dreams don't have an affect on me like they normally would. I didn't wake up unable to go back to sleep. I don't know. I just don't feel creeped out by them anymore. So tell me what you think....

1. This first dream was very vivid. I remember I was in this square room garbed in some military outfit brandishing some machine gun. Anyways I was starring upwards and I saw this circular creature above me. And it's mouth was wide open and tehre were dozens of razor sharp teeth in it's mouth. Well it started to lower really slowly so I backed away and instead someone else walked beneath it. I grabbed the guy and tried to pull him away, but couldn't budge the guy for some reason. Well the dream changed and I saw a pair of boots in the creatures mouth and I aimed my gun to shoot it, but someone stopped me. Again the dream changed and I was infront of a fishtank standing next to some guy in a white coat. Well the guy told me these creatures have the power to change themselves to better hunt. And it showed me a baby creature that was being shocked with electricity. Suddenly the creature didn't look like it was being hurt anymore so the guy picked up a pair of shears and cut the thing in half. Than my dream ended.

Pretty weird huh? I have no idea where I came up with this one.

2. I saw this woman standing infront of a tank of water and some guy had her by the hair. And he slammed her face into the water and held her there until he thought she was dead. Than pulled her out and waited for her to cough, than when she did he put her head back in the water. I saw a bottom view of it and saw her struggling to free herself. And that's the end of that dream.

This dream should have freaked me out the most because I feel sick to my stomach even thinking about someone being drowned, but it didn't bother me for some reason.

3. I had a dream where I entered this room and saw two people behind grates on the ground. Well one looked like a middle aged man with a white beard. The other looked like a dead demon. And another grate laid open for me. Well I entered the room and saw my foot step on a fire and I heard the words "You don't rot in hell. In hell you burn." Than I crawled into the grate. Than the dream rewound and I saw the same thing, except when I crawled into the grate the second time the demon was gone and I was crawling towards the old man who was saying "You don't rot in hell. In hell you burn."

This is the weirdest and most vivid dream I ever had. What the hell kind of dreams are these anyways? Yet despite all that I never got creeped out. But I think my most favorite dream was one I had several months ago. So here it is!

4. I remember I had a dream where I was a detective and I was investigating a murder. Well I was in this room and saw no dead body, just a woman dressed in a long flowing dress. Well this was a dream where I knew the body was in the same dream I was in. I knew the woman was the murder. And even though the house and woman looked like it was taking place in the past, I knew it was the future. Well my dream changed and I saw this little girl. Than my dream changed again and I saw infront of me a set of stairs and two halls leading to the left and right of the stairs. Well as I watched the stairs I saw the woman appear and just watched her walk up the steps. And when I should have saw everything below her waist I saw nothing. I saw her skin had changed to white (completely white. Dead white) her bright clothes turned dark black. The moment I saw she had nothing below her waist she started to flow up the stairs and turn right.

I felt my body (in my dream) turn cold and I actually started shaking! Well suddenly I was someone else and I ran through a door and shouted at the woman. Than I woke up!

That was the most vivid and almost the scariest dream I've ever had! I mean this was something else. I actually would love to have this dream again. Weird, huh?

firstly, you have a very vivid imagination. However, many of your dreams tend to have to do with acts of skullduggery. murder mostly I see. What does worry me is the dream which had the old man.
That worries me a lot. A very lot. and I don't get worried.

haha, i had a dream like one of those once. haha, acid is one hell of a drug!

Ive always had a lot of nightmares, normally the same ones over and over again. A lot of times when people have nightmares they have things in common like yours is murder or maybe even you being helpless to stop something. My theme is always losing someone close to me and being unable to help them. They usually have to do with things in your past, I lost my Dad when i was young so i suppose thats why i have the ones I do. Many people are able to control their dreams and even their nightmares sometimes. Anybody here have that ability?

since this is a dream related post i sall post on of mine

like in you first dream i was in some type of uniform but instead of a room, i was in a dark hallway with some other man in the same uniform. the hallway was that of a hotel, past that i remember the man shouting 'run' as i ran i heard various sounds i closed my eyes and was in an open dark room the man i was with was dead, suddenly i turned to see surrounding images of deformed people, i got hit and suddenly i found myself punching one of them out i turned to find they to, the deformed humans dead to, suddenly a green blade protruded from my hand while this happened my feild of vision was not in my body but behind mine showing some dark man killing me.

well as you read its vivid and not a displaced dream, somewere in my mind i wanted to continue with my dream but like other dreams you wish to go back to its litealy imposible
thank you and goodnite
oh and by the way nice dreams i wish to hear more from you

Dudes, if you think those are weird, check out my collection:

1. I am returning home with my friends, from school. 2 mins from my home, they stop to go to mcdonald's (which really is 2 mins away from my home, though I never go to it) to buy something to eat. I tell them I'll wait for them in the front.
And so I wait, wait, wait, until I decide I am bored. Then, I take down my bag, open it, take out sniper parts, form a sniper and start killing people around me until everyone is dead. Then, seeing how now I have nothing to kill time with, I go in to check on my friends. Inside, they are still waiting for burgers. In the meantime, I kill everyone with a pistol I took out from my leather jacket. Seeing how they are still waiting, I leave with everyone except them dead, telling them 'I really don't feel like waiting for you any more. Bye.'
On the way out, I hear my friend saying: 'Where the hell is that burger?!'
Then, I woke up.

2. My classmates and I are having physical education, but the professor isn't there, and another professor is sick. So, we are left with nothing to do, and we are thinking on a way to pass time. So, I suggest everyone to rob a business tower, where precious sets of jewels and diamonds are being held. And we do it, successfully, but when looting time comes, I just tell myself: 'Ah, who cares for it, I just wanted to see if I could do it', and leave without stealing anything. Later, police catches everyone but me, as they have no evidence, and cameras never caught any of us.
Next thing in the dream is my visit to my classmates to prison and all of us eating sausages together. Then, the dream ends.

3. This one starts innocently😀 I am strolling through the city, and I see a girl I like. I come up to her, say hi, and we chat. After a while, she says:
'Hey, are you up for some anal?'
And I reply: 'Sure', and she takes her pants down while I unzip mine, and we start doing it. However, being that we are in public, people are watching. Still doing it, I start thinking how those stares are really bothersome, so I take out an uzi and start killing people around us, all the while banging the girl.

4. This one I really liked (not that I minded any of the others). I am hanging out with my friend, and we see a girl screaming for help: she is attacked by two men in suits, intent on killing her. While my friend tells me not to interfere, I kill those two guys and help the girl escape. We take her to a hideout, where she tells us that she is a witness, and this crime organization wants to get rid of her. I tell her not to worry, and that I will help her... after all, now they were after me, too. Also, I really liked the girl, she being my type (cute, mixture of emo and goth, and, in my dream, that seemed to be my type). However, my friend thought she was really pretty, too, and he told me that, so I told him, with a smile, that he should go for her.
And so I leave the guy to take care of the girl, and protect her while I go check the crime organization out. I sit in my car and start driving fast, open highway the only thing in front of me. After a short while of enjoying the freedom of open road, I found myself out of the car again, surrounded by thugs. I held my hands up and walked where they wanted me, to where they were planning on killing me. However, I planted a mine behind me, so I blew them all away(it is a dream after all😀), and got the answers on everything I needed from sole survivor. Then, I returned to the hideout, where a female friend of mine came, too, and found that the girl and my friend were hugging each other. I told them everything that happened, and my female friend took me aside, telling me I should go for the girl, because she really likes me, not my friend. I replied that it's irrelevant, and went on with the plan.
Next thing, we were driving in a tram, heading towards the hotel which was the organization's headquarters. I told my friend to make reservations for the girl and me, so we would avoid suspicion, but she didn't manage to do it in such a short term, so, when we came there, we were seen through, and the lady at the counter started to stall while the guards would get there. I noticed it right away, so I told the girl to get out as soon as possible, leaving a briefcase containing a large amount of explosives behind. And then, just as I was leaving the hotel, I tossed a grenade at the incoming troops, gallantly walking out while the hotel exploded behind me. There, I saw the girl again, my friend hugging her, but she ran to me, telling me:
"You're the one I want, not him."
I looked at my friend, then at her...
and then I woke up.

Are those nightmares? Now really... trust me I had ten or hundred times worst nightmares than that and I enjoy every single one of them...
How do you think my D.O.D. started...? It started by combining few dreams and a lot of nightmares, though I have censored it a bit... I don't want to kill Sammi or Kimiko... yet...
Well I would want to quote one movie on this topic... "Don't be afraid of the dark, be afraid of what is in the darkness."

firstly, you have a very vivid imagination. However, many of your dreams tend to have to do with acts of skullduggery. murder mostly I see. What does worry me is the dream which had the old man.
That worries me a lot. A very lot. and I don't get worried.

lol you worried. Well no worries there. I'm not the one killing anyone. And the dream involving the old man. That's the second dream I've had in a while that involves myself.

haha, i had a dream like one of those once. haha, acid is one hell of a drug!

Trust me. These aren't drug induced dreams. lol.

Ive always had a lot of nightmares, normally the same ones over and over again. A lot of times when people have nightmares they have things in common like yours is murder or maybe even you being helpless to stop something. My theme is always losing someone close to me and being unable to help them. They usually have to do with things in your past, I lost my Dad when i was young so i suppose thats why i have the ones I do. Many people are able to control their dreams and even their nightmares sometimes. Anybody here have that ability?

I used to go back to some dreams and control the outcome. Make that different somehow. Usually dreams that involve someone drowning or being buried alive just freak me out. So I sometimes go back and change that outcome. But this time the dream didn't bother me at all. Normally I don't dream though. Normally I see blackness, but when I do dream it's a nightmare.

Are those nightmares? Now really... trust me I had ten or hundred times worst nightmares than that and I enjoy every single one of them...
How do you think my D.O.D. started...? It started by combining few dreams and a lot of nightmares, though I have censored it a bit... I don't want to kill Sammi or Kimiko... yet...
Well I would want to quote one movie on this topic... "Don't be afraid of the dark, be afraid of what is in the darkness."

I don't want you to kill Sammi or Kimiko ever!

since this is a dream related post i sall post on of mine

like in you first dream i was in some type of uniform but instead of a room, i was in a dark hallway with some other man in the same uniform. the hallway was that of a hotel, past that i remember the man shouting 'run' as i ran i heard various sounds i closed my eyes and was in an open dark room the man i was with was dead, suddenly i turned to see surrounding images of deformed people, i got hit and suddenly i found myself punching one of them out i turned to find they to, the deformed humans dead to, suddenly a green blade protruded from my hand while this happened my feild of vision was not in my body but behind mine showing some dark man killing me.

well as you read its vivid and not a displaced dream, somewere in my mind i wanted to continue with my dream but like other dreams you wish to go back to its litealy imposible
thank you and goodnite
oh and by the way nice dreams i wish to hear more from you

1. I had a dream once where I was older (but in reality I had to have been around 8/9 years old) and for some reason I knew I was trapped in a bathroom with another guy (the doors were open, but I still felt trapped.) Well me and this guy had pressed our backs against a wall and I looked at the guy and he looked terrified. So anyways I looked towards a door and see this huge hand appear and grab him by the leg. The hand pulls the guy out of the bathroom kicking and screaming. And the moment he vanishes I hear a crunching sound and I hear the most disturbing demonic talking I ever heard. I couldn't understand the words or anything. So I duck out of the bathroom look down the hall and all I can see is this huge black mass.

2. I had a dream once where this clown tried to rape me.

Right now those are all I can remember. I've had dreams where people would vanish under murky water and never reappear, but those aren't really too interesting.

at least you can remember your dreams. the hollywood brother can rarely remember any dreams or nightmares but the hollywood brother is sure that he has hollywood brother nightmares all the time.

at least you can remember your dreams. the hollywood brother can rarely remember any dreams or nightmares but the hollywood brother is sure that he has hollywood brother nightmares all the time.

Oh jeeze. lol! I can't really believe you talk like that. lol "the hollywood brother is sure that he has hollywood brother nightmares all the time." LOL well the alwayssilver is sure the hollywood brother does too.

Well they will not be killed, maybe in my dreams, but in my story they still have a secure place of tortured one's.
Well let me tell you all one of my dreams, probably most often one.
I am standing in the middle of my room, alone, abandoned by everyone, scared of darkness that lurks behind my door, but still intrigued by the stupid question what could be behind it. I slowly turn the door knob, feeling scared, the urge to scream is insufferable. I close my eyes and walk into my hallway, place of oh so many nightmares I now adore. Slowly I turn my head away from the source of my fright and enter the kitchen, my haven of peace and safety in this realm, for that is the place where I could find my mother and grandmother. Still I feel the cold air behind me and the urge to turn around becomes even more tempting, but I know I must not do that. Even my mother advices me not to turn or I will pay it dearly, but against my will I turn and hear horrible yells, moans of monstrous kind and I hear the front door opening with a slam. Quickly I am grabbed by a being that was similar to grim reaper, though it had no face, pulling me into oblivion, making me wake up at the first possible moment.
Well this was my dream in period from 5 to 8 years, and even though I am not afraid of it anymore it still recalls, but with different act. Now I gladly enter my hallway, look at the door that led me to oblivion countless times, hear the claws of phantom on other side. I grab the knob and open it slowly coming face to face with my old fear, smiling at his sight, for he rushes around me with a great speed, trying to pull me into oblivion. This time he fails, as he will in future also, for I kill him and go to the oblivion myself feeling glad over my victory.
Hope you liked it, cause it is 100% true, but not descriptive enough by my opinion... it gets blurry over time... 🙂

I have a pretty freaking coolish horrible one.
I'm walking through a large hallway, like in the palaces of arabia, and there are officials all around me, and they are all addressing me as king. We are still walking down the hallway, oh, and these guys are all in these strange black coats, like a mixture of a military trenchcoat and an italian priest's cassock with the shoulder hood. Then I stop them and we are at this huge door. TYhe huge door is made up of six smaller doors. UI walk over and kick open the door, and there before me is a huge white platform stretching into what seems to be forever. on the platform is a gold ring it goes all around it. then within the ring on the floor is what looks to be a floor of diamond. A voice invites me in, but I don't want to go. Suddenly, wind is sucking everyone in. pillars break and fly into the doorway, the officials try to fight the force of the cyclonic wind, but they are pulled into the blackness screaming. I turn around to see a huge pillar break anfd tumble down the hall, bouncing all over the place, and then it hits the floor, stands upright, only to fall in my direction. I jump out of the way only to be caught by the pillar as it turns and crashed through the doorway. I tumbled to the floor, and the pillar flew into the darkness.

A man emerged from the darkness.
"Welcome, I am the Prince."
"Where am I?"
"You do not recognize it?"
"Darkness?" Then the room grew red with the fires of volcanic eruptions, thats how I can describe it. In the clouds of flame and debris, I saw the faces of those I knew.
"Fight me, or give me your reality."
"Never!" and we started fighting. I had a long blue lightsabre and the man had a long black one. We ran toward each other, I spun and sliced at his leg. the sabre passed through the leg and the leg was undamaged.
"Silly man." he kicked me in the stomach, and I tumbled out the door. In the hallway, I started trunning, and behind me the clouds of fire became a face, and it began squeezing out the door. And then O Fortuna by Carl Orff began playing. So I am running and the cloud is pursuing. Then I see the man trying to run for me but he keeps slipping and falling under the cloud. then he leaps from out of the cloud's eye, and grabs me, and pulls me into a door. The firecloud goes past, and the door closes. We begin fighting, and we jump, duck dodge each other's attacks and end up on the roof some how. We are on the edge of the roof still fighting, I kick him in the leg and he falls on his knees. I putr my sword to him, and he says, "But, But I am the prince!"
I reply with a smile, "But I am Satan. Your King. Your Beginning, Your End, And What you have learned is ludicrous. Show me your book and I'll show you a thousand contradictions and then we shall learn truth."
"But, But you are nothing,"
"Yet I am everything and all that there be." I then stick the sword through his throat, lift him up by the sword, and flick his body from it, and it falls over the roof, and into the darkness below. The dawn is coming up, and now I'm being drawn from the scene, but I see myself, kneeling, and black wings protrude slowly from my back, I then see the castle, it is upon a mountain, and it is burning, every window aflame.

Well, If you don't get the horrible part, the guy who gets flung off is me...

You are nothing, but everything I am... Interesting though master chief. Symbolics are very interesting, but I think you will have an interesting life finding them out... trust me 😀
Journia you are still alive in D.O.D. atleast 😀

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back