• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ninja girl to the rescue

mpeyton

TMF Regular
Just a sample comic, but I'm still developping the story. Anyway a familiar character is captured as a master enjoys his pets licking her feet. An unexpected intruder arrives and begins to mop the floor with his guards!
Is this intruder friend or foe?

Attachments

• page1.jpg
    page1.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 3,386
  • page2.jpg
    page2.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 2,868
  • page3.jpg
    page3.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 2,181
  • page4.jpg
    page4.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 2,030
  • page5.jpg
    page5.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 2,381
I also like. I will, however, comment on the slight cliché of the dialogue. Just a place where you might want to consider improvement. Or you could always co-work with a writer. The art and idea, however, is great and I'm eager to see the next episode! Keep up the great work.

Oh, the poor puppies (the canine varitey, I mean, not Amy's)! I do wish the ninja intruder had waited a bit longer. That tickling session was good fun! But the kung-fu fighting is well done too! The comic breezes along at a spritely pace, with lots of dynamic action! I'm most intrigued to find out where this will go!

Man, this is turning out to be awesome. Blood, ninja's, tickling, and a girl in stocks, what more could I ever ask for? Oh, yea, more tickling.....😀

Amazing comic sample. Now I am anxious for the full thing!

This is a really great comic! Can't wait for the second part 😀

It wasn't bad, but blood doesn't splatter like that. That and the dialogue should be fixed, otherwise not to bad.

I be digging this comic! Still, the barefoot ninja is a curious thing... I've a feeling she might suffer the same fate as Amy (is that her name?), but I wouldn't wanna get in to deep with this just yet! 😉

That was just a sample of what this comic will contain. i'm still working on the real story.

Nice work!!!! I hope that Ninja Girl also be captured and put in stocks.

Since so many requested, here is the conclusion of the comic. The suits get the crap kicked out of them, Amy gets tickled, and the ninja girl reveals her identity!

Attachments

• page6.jpg
    page6.jpg
    595 KB · Views: 360
  • page7.jpg
    page7.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 412
  • page8.jpg
    page8.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 424
Thanks for putting up the conclusion! I somehow KNEW that the ninja was Amelia (Only one person I've seen has quite that sort of hairdo), and I love the ending 😀

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back