• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ninja Turtles Find

dstrbd

TMF Poster
This topic's been beaten up one side and down the other, but I found something that seemed to make sense...

Everybody's always noticed that TMNT's Don "The Tickler" Turtelli spent more time tickling the males on the show than the females. People wondered if he was gay. Well, I was watching "The Case of the Hot Kimono" (the one where April gets it), and after Turtelli's boat crashed, he fell into a trash freighter. He dug himself out of the trash, AND I QUOTE:

"This is enough to make a guy go straight."

I think our questions have been answered.

Yes, that's definitely in the "give up a life of crime" sense.

Yea, it's a "saying" ... to go straight, to leave the criminal ways...

I'd have to agree. I think you're reading TOO much between the lines...

HeIsLegend said:
i think he was talking about crime
Leave us not forget that this was about 15 years ago. Since I was personally unaware of most homosexual innuendos at the time, swearing off crime was the most likely reasoning behind that statement.

I don't think it's cuz he got some pleasure out of tickling guys, it's just on the show for the sake of the cartoon the males were easier to spill their beans when being tickled. If you noticed, when Don TOrtelli was tickling April, he was actually smiling like he sorta enjoyed it, when he tickled the men he wasn't smiling at all. So gay, don't think so... he tortures the easiest to crack.

don_tortelli said:
I don't think it's cuz he got some pleasure out of tickling guys, it's just on the show for the sake of the cartoon the males were easier to spill their beans when being tickled. If you noticed, when Don TOrtelli was tickling April, he was actually smiling like he sorta enjoyed it, when he tickled the men he wasn't smiling at all. So gay, don't think so... he tortures the easiest to crack.
I agree I havent seen the TMNT in so long well at least the old episodes but He seem to get a kick out of tickling them both, maybe it was out of being evil he enjoyed tickling he knew it was a sense of being weak.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back