• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nintendo Princesses

Snail Shell

Verified
Two of the first ladies of video games, Princess Peach and Princess Zelda, having some fun. Also make note that I may have designed the ugliest couch in known history. 🙂

Enjoy!

Snail Shell

Attachments

• zeldapeach.jpg
    zeldapeach.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 1,631
1-Up! n_n While I know it's their lifelong missions and everything, Mario and Link really shouldn't try to save their respective princesses today.

Good job, kiddo. 😀

That is one of the most awesomest most awesomely awesome pictures that has ever been AWESOME! 😀

Great work, as per usual dude. 😛

Heh....Mushrooms....

5 out 5

(Sorry, I don't feel like making a meaningful or satirical commit today)

Heh, it's a Smash Bros. tickle fight! XD

I like this pic already. It's too cute for words. Nice job, SS!

Hmm, an interesting idea. Well, the only other females in SSBM are Samus and Nana*; are there any more in Brawl?

*In which case, a mutual foot tickle would give Nana the advantage, because Samus' foot will be in range of Nana's hands more easily than Nana's foot will be in range of Samus' hands. Plus, I don't know how old Nana's supposed to be.

Great stuff........... Peach!......I could tickle a Peach for hours (rip-off of a face/off phrase) Hee hee
Love the toadstool couch too!!!!! (nice little touch)
Could you do another...... (yes i know another request).... pic for ME!
I'd love to see Nicola from UK band Girls Aloud tickled by any of the other band members - or maybe all of them 😉
.....I ask because your so damn good at making toons look like the real celeb.
PM me if you wanna do the pic and i can maybe descibe the scenario etc!
Thanks either way 🙂

Wow, SS! This is better than I expect! Thanks a lot! 🙂

Definitely AMAZING!!!! If I had four hands I would give it four thumbs up, but by now it's two thumbs up! Keep up with it!

Me... from 1993... thanks thee... muchly.

There. 😀

Oh! And I didn't know Ms. Toadstool wore an anklet. Awesome. 😀

Last edited:
Many thanks to everyone. I'm glad everyone thinks I've been coming up with great stuff lately. I try my best. 🙂

Snail Shell

As always a wonderful rendition!
Thanks for sharing
By the way, any attempt soon of doing a real girl? Your work is very precise

I suppose I should read these closer to check for requests and stuff eh? lol

I'd love to see Nicola from UK band Girls Aloud tickled by any of the other band members - or maybe all of them 😉
.....I ask because your so damn good at making toons look like the real celeb.

I honestly have no idea who these people are, but if you can get me a reference pic, I'll see what I can do. 🙂

By the way, any attempt soon of doing a real girl? Your work is very precise

I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'doing a real girl'. Do you mean changing the toony style or do you have a specific real girl in mind?

Snail Shell

I suppose I should read these closer to check for requests and stuff eh? lol

I honestly have no idea who these people are, but if you can get me a reference pic, I'll see what I can do. 🙂
Snail Shell

OK thanks dude, that would be great.......... i'll email ya a few pics and a possible scenario/scene........... many thanks 🙂

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back