• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nita and the toybag...

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Before I talk about tickling Nita's feet, I just want to point out something I noticed after seeing a lot of other clips.

A Stuck In The Stocks clip DOESN'T have:
• Three minutes of pointless plot before the tickling
• A lot of talking
• Thirty (or more!) seconds of scrolling credits that don't say squat
• Lame bondage or weak bondage that anyone could pull out of

What we DO have:
• Solid stocks, with toe-bondage that means all the ticklee can do (barely!) is curl her toes!
• Oft times (depending on the consent of the ticklee and/or how much she's a "thrasher") tight, rack-style hands-over-head bondage
• Real ticklish women, ranging from tiny little models to MILFs to BBWs. Gigglers, screamers, bubbly laughers--the works!

Nita's a bubbly thing who originally swore she would NEVER let anyone tickle her feet. Well, by this time, I've decided to use all the most evil toys in the bag one after another on the bottoms of her feet, and she can't even form words! But you'll see her "sign language" as her fingers and hands wave all around where they're shackled over her head!

This is Nita's final torment! Now up at Stuck In The Stocks!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Attachments

• Nita4a.JPEG
    Nita4a.JPEG
    179.3 KB · Views: 366
  • Nita4b.JPEG
    Nita4b.JPEG
    178.8 KB · Views: 141
  • Nita4c.JPEG
    Nita4c.JPEG
    169.9 KB · Views: 201
  • Nita4free.wmv
    Nita4free.wmv
    890 KB · Views: 781
Thats a little biased and rude I think. Perhaps you should mention that you DON'T have thin or young models.

^If that wasn't the paradox of the century. LMAO
You handled it well, Guy.

you forgot one....

• Three minutes of pointless plot before the tickling
• A lot of talking
• Thirty (or more!) seconds of scrolling credits that don't say squat
• Lame bondage or weak bondage that anyone could pull out of
*FACES

*FACES

Yup. And I've tickled more than 50 women on video over the last three and a half years.

It's been a good life. 😉

knismo

congratlations.....

Yup. And I've tickled more than 50 women on video over the last three and a half years.

What did they look like?

If you want faces, then clearly Knismo's work isn't for you. Go elsewhere and stop your puling. And as for being no thin or young models, well, it is truly a shame that the work doesn't meet with your standards, your Majesty.

For the mass majority here I think Knismo's work is well appreciated and gratefully recieved. Hell, it's FREE, and I love the work - if that's what you can really call tickling hell out of a pair of ticklish, willing, helpless feet... 🙂

I think the point is don't tout your own stuff without being able to take a little criticism.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back