• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

No Bids For Freedom

Senshi1

Staff
Hail, good people. 🙂 Today, the Wife-Napper strikes again, with a fresh, new victim! The lady on the pedestal is a good friend of Taxwaxus. Being the dastardly, villainous scoundrel that I am, I took it upon myself to kidnap this lovely specimen and give her the Wife-Napper treatment.

So here we have her, strung up and displayed for your pleasure! Bids on her shoes and socks are closed, but there's still an open bid for a nice, long, uninterrupted tickle session with her, though! Although you might want to scrub those feet, first - seems they got a little sweaty under that hot spotlight.

Many of you may recognise my own lovely wife, Karen, doubling here as a catty but undoubtedly crowd-pleasing auctioneer. I'm afraid I can't be held responsible for anything Karen does to our poor guest - she has a tendency to get a little carried away. 😉

Looks like our guest embaresses easily. Not that Karen will cut her any slack! Karen, I might add, wrote the dialogue for this herself. 😉 That's my devious little 'ler! Looks like, when we're not being hindered by Castle-Tour thugs, entitled friends, or ethically-dubious science experiments, we can be quite the team. 😉

Hope you all enjoy this pic! If you want to see more, please come and visit my dA gallery, http://wife-napper.deviantart.com

And don't worry, Taxwaxus - I'll return her to you in one piece soon enough. I'll even throw in a comemmorative video! 😉

No hard feelings... right?

(c/p from dA, hahhah)

Aw shucks, the bid on the socks are already over? Heck, I'll throw in the extra hundred if I can snag those in addition to seeing this lovely kidnapee burst! ;P

This is indeed a very "hawt" piece, Mr. Napper! :super_hap The spotlight thing is a nice touch, and it's almost represented by the glow in the background, though I'd say this would've been a great opportunity to play around with the lighting/shading techniques a bit - perhaps in the future. =) Now that I look at it, and at your past works, I can kinda see a resemblance between your art and Tax' style, interestingly enough...which definitely counts as a compliment, as his art is fantastic as well. xP You give a simple, yet interesting perpective in this piece, and it's a nice bondage setup that fits the "auction display" theme quite well. Tax' friend looks pretty darn cute, and Karen is of course the sexy woman that she is...and she flaunts that off very well in this artwork, especially! 😛

So, now, about those socks... :evil:

Dalek: Thanks for the comments! The depth is always appreciated. 🙂 I experimented a minimal amount with lighting this time, only focusing on the spotlight itself. I'd like to get better at overall lighting, eventually. 🙂 And as for the socks, maybe we can track the girl down a second time and get a pair just for you. xD

Ticklish Alex: Thanks, I'm glad you like the situation! Though you're brave if you'd volunteer to be on the recieving end. 😉

well now. I think this warrants for an appropriate response

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nSKkwzwdW4

But yes, the pic looks great! As Dalek says, Tax's friend does look cute and it really shows off Karen as a ler. Altogether, the scene and the tickling works very well together.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back