• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

No, Cupil! (Skies of Arcadia, */F)

Canadian Ninja1

TMF Expert
My first tickling pic! As always, constructive criticism is always welcome.

Attachments

• Fina.jpg
    Fina.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 820
Very good work there! Skies of arcadia was a very underrated series that I need to pick up again. =D
The feet look great and well detailed in this picture, as well as nice pose.
I see you tried foreshortening here, a very good thing to delve into. Just keep working at it man, your doing swell ^_^
I'd recommend toning down the body size a bit. I dont draw adult size alot (i do mostly chibi, and sometimes that screws me up), but I keep an adult body size is about 7 "heads" tall. It just takes time and practice, your brain will adjust ^_^
Coloring is very clean and crisp. All art takes is patience and practice, and the right attitude. I hope to see more from ya!! Keep it up

Not bad for your first drawing, CN. Like I'm any better, though. (Seriously, I can't draw to save my life. XD)
Though, as scribe said, her body is a wee big.

Thanks for the heads-up! I have a tendency to not notice problems until I'm done inking them in, but even so, I didn't really notice that.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back