• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

No need to split up files! I bring you all.....

HeyHeyHey1

TMF Poster
http://www.yousendit.com

This is how simple it is. Post a file (up to 1 GB!) and hit the Send It button. AND YOU'RE DONE! That's all you have to do. Of course you have to submit an e-mail address when you submit a file but who says you can't make one up? 😉

Kooieca just posted a great clip that was 9 MB in size. I downloaded the clip in about 30 seconds! Yep, the service is free and allows you to upload huge files and allows others to download them at great speeds!

Just type in any old e-mail address, upload a file and hit submit. When the page returns it'll give you a reference link, this is what you'll post here on the forum.

* in case you want to know, the only thing you'll be e-mailed is the reference link but again, you can always make up an e-mail if you have security concerns.

And that's it, pretty neat, huh?

Let's give this a whirl!

Unfortunately as I suspected they have an Adult Content policy in effect, so if you do use it anyway I would advise extreme caution:

8.1 Illegality/Adult Content
YouSendIt neither sanctions nor permits site content or the transmission of data that contains illegal or obscene material or fosters or promotes illegal activity, including but not limited to, gambling, the offering for sale of illegal weapons, and the promotion or publication of any material that may violate hate crimes legislation.

YouSendIt reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate any account or transmission that violates this policy, without prior notice.

Further, should Customer violate this policy, YouSendIt will actively assist and cooperate with law enforcement agencies and government authorities in collecting and tendering information about Customer, Customer's site, the illegal or obscene content, and those persons that may have inappropriately accessed, acquired, or used the illegal or obscene content.

Nice idea though even for other purposes than sending clips. 🙂

Sounds pretty sweet! Thanks for the resource! Will come in handy sending large files to people with free 2meg limit email acocunts without uploading it to me webserver. Thanks!

Sorry... but i ended up deleting both my posts using "yousendit" because the bandwidth gave out, and didn't regenerate the next day. I figured leaving the posts up would just "tick" people off. Eventually, i'll repost those clips in a more condensed and edited .wmv format.

HeyHeyHey said:
http://www.yousendit.com

This is how simple it is. Post a file (up to 1 GB!) and hit the Send It button. AND YOU'RE DONE! That's all you have to do. Of course you have to submit an e-mail address when you submit a file but who says you can't make one up? 😉

Kooieca just posted a great clip that was 9 MB in size. I downloaded the clip in about 30 seconds! Yep, the service is free and allows you to upload huge files and allows others to download them at great speeds!

Just type in any old e-mail address, upload a file and hit submit. When the page returns it'll give you a reference link, this is what you'll post here on the forum.

* in case you want to know, the only thing you'll be e-mailed is the reference link but again, you can always make up an e-mail if you have security concerns.

And that's it, pretty neat, huh?

Let's give this a whirl!

Ok, you did explain how to send a clip, but how to get a clip ?, where is the list/place from which you get any posted clip ?.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back