• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

no subject

intern3

Does anyone here have any yu-gi-oh cards that they don't want anymore? let me know please.

Yu-gi-oh? Mm... Not sure how many you'll find here, since only people 18+ are allowed on the forum. 😉

This was your daily ribbing.

Oh come now, Sammi! It's completely plausible for 18+ people to still love to play card-games from the golden ages of our youth! :super_hap If only I could find my Pokemon card decks...

So many good cards gone to waste... *sigh* 🙄

You'll have to play me for those, but first I have a few questions for you.

*Cues scary music*

Are you ready for a monster capable of negating battle damage from any monster, no matter how many attack points? Can you fathom a monster capable of pulling down the pants of your monsters and giving them many vicious spankings in each and every duel that you face him in? Are you afraid of hairy balls?

If your answer is yes to any of these questions then you FEAR KURIBOH! :evilha:

Last edited:
huh? is that anything like go fish? hehe...i don't know what that is...

:laughing:

It's a little bit like go fish...only, without the fish...and with lots of monsters and strategy and flicking your wrists expertly and triumphantly when you think you've got a strong card that can hold its own against others. Oh, and lots of pretty techno-like lights. Sorta. If you're hardcore into it, anyway... xD

:happy:

I used to have a load of magic cards, but I sold all mine. I just have a box of mana that I forgot to sell with the collection. Oops, never sell off that stuff.

But no, I was never into Yu-Gi-Oh.

I don't get card games. The only card game I like is poker.

Play poker.

You just missed out.

I threw away like 10,000+ the other day because I had too many to store.

They were nearly all commons, bar a few holo's of little to none value.

And to those who think its just a childrens card game, you would be suprised how many older people play this game, especially when some cards are worth $150+ and prize cards are worth a few thousand $'s.

Oh, it doesn't surprise me when you factor in money. After all, I grew up with the Magic craze. But it doesn't change the fact that if you watch the show or even just look at the cards' art and then compare that to most Magic cards, one does come off as more than a little kiddy.

Yeah the Magic craze hit when I was in college. I spent all my time between classes (which maybe should have been spent studying) playing magic either that or D&D. We had the best Role-Playing Club... ever.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back