• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NO tickling during Lent: The Ultimate Sacrifice?

TeeHeeLawrence

TMF Expert
OK, for you practicing Christian ticklephiles out there, on the matter of Lent--that forty-day preamble to Easter when you deny yourself something really tempting to test your faith--how many of you are willing to give up tickling (and that's both as a 'ler and 'lee!) for Lent?<br> Can you truly lock up those feathers and dusters, those fingernail extensions and bristly brushes? Will you be able to keep a straight face and stiff upper lip when you receive a mischievous rib poke, exploring tummy touch, or tacit toe tease?<p>
Now, that'll separate the dogma dilettantes from the true believers! :devil2:

Last edited:
CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY

You get the idea. Giving up chocolate was bad enough, but giving up tickling!!! NEVER!

Oh that's nothing! I have to do it for 60 days! Bring on LENT! I am not religious, but I will take lent any day of the week! BRING.IT.ON!

LentenSacrifice

HA! Like asking a woman who is in the desert to give up water.

No way

I will never give up tickling for lent..Tickling is WAY to important to me either giving or receiving :2poke: for lent i will give up junk food ie chips candy i need to go a diet again anyway :cool2:

I've tried it...didn't work!

I even tried not coming to the TMF just for Lent. Kind of a clensing of the papalte and trying to overcome my obsessive-compulsiveness. That didn't work either! LOL!

I think I'm just using Lent this year as a diet season...being very careful what I eat, giving up snacking, etc.

Remember no meat today kids!

~ toyou

I gave up Lent for Lent so my criteria has been met. Dammit I'm not giving up anything else...........

storm7400 said:
I gave up Lent for Lent so my criteria has been met. Dammit I'm not giving up anything else...........

line stealer.... your badass level just went down storm. :p

That's like giving up sex or chocolate... God would probably start to feel sorry for you after a couple of days. :D

As far as i'm concern, i sacrifice it enough through out the rest of the year..(though unwillingly)

Ok I have given it up!-- and all things related to it - like posting here!!

It has to mean something to give it up, otherwise its mute. Kinda like fasting. If you do it, and go, "This is for the birds" why do it? Because God wants you to? Well then its for mute, means nothing, as if you hadn't done it in the first place.

Girls why do you have to go sixty days without it?

NavelTickler75 said:
It has to mean something to give it up, otherwise its moot. Kinda like fasting. If you do it, and go, "This is for the birds" why do it? Because God wants you to? Well then its for mute, means nothing, as if you hadn't done it in the first place.

True. In fact, like with fasting, you're really not even supposed to let anybody know you're doing it in the first place or it's void...

Mistress Aura said:
True. In fact, like with fasting, you're really not even supposed to let anybody know you're doing it in the first place or it's void...

Yep that's right.

Gabriel, hold that horn!

Weeellll, we now have a rough idea who's going after death to where EVERYONE is ticklish and a ticklee NEVER gets tired and feathers are ALWAY effective...<br>...and the OTHER place...where no one laughs...and you have to listen forever to insurance agents and telemarketers...and all you get on TV is C-SPAN...with the sound off... :ignite:

TeeHeeLawrence said:
Weeellll, we now have a rough idea who's going after death to where EVERYONE is ticklish and a ticklee NEVER gets tired and feathers are ALWAY effective...<br>...and the OTHER place...where no one laughs...and you have to listen forever to insurance agents and telemarketers...and all you get on TV is C-SPAN...with the sound off... :ignite:

And that would be?????

That would be hard. Unfortunately... I don't get tickled much regularly, anyway. ^w^ Hehe!

Iishieboo said:
That would be hard. Unfortunately... I don't get tickled much regularly, anyway. ^w^ Hehe!

I'd love tickle you silly especially on your b-day which is the same as mine :happyfloa so we both get something :redheart: :happyfloa

LGF

TeeHeeLawrence said:

Hmmmm, I always say the most interesting people are all in the other place, and my bf will be going there anyway, so I'll be fine :p

Senbab said:
line stealer.... your badass level just went down storm. :p

I don't recall stealing that line, I recall thinking it up in my own head! My badass level just went up double!!!!!

NavelTickler75 said:
Girls why do you have to go sixty days without it?
Flatfoot is away for 60 days.

storm7400 said:
I don't recall stealing that line, I recall thinking it up in my own head! My badass level just went up double!!!!!

I revoke your "badass level" (or lack there of) completely. I have that power! :happyfloa

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/27/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is to the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back