• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

No! Wait! Stop! im a tickler!!! (fff/m)

ShadowFox

TMF Poster
I finally have time to write yay me. I figured id bring forth some of my experences as of late thanks to my wonderful girlfriend. anyone at the gathering could see alot of tickling goes on but behind the scences is far worse lol. This account is from when i went to go visit her family for the first time...

I showed up in Lynn and awaited at a supermarket cause i had no idea where do go. she showed up with her cousin a cute girl who instantly feel in love with my eyes. Well we headed back to the house for the infamious family meet and greet. Her mom thought i was nice and was a real sweet heart. i had a nasty tick or spider bite on my ankle and she was always making sure i was ok. Her father i was worried about but giving my firm handshake and staring him directly in the eyes showed him i was a man worth something, and gave his approval. now was time to meet her sister. A gothy emo girl who is very anti socal. Now emo i am not, goth i do dress, and was anti socal all through highschool, but when i gave her a hello, she just gave a "eh" lol i was worried i lost it with the sister. Well Simone directed me upstairs to her room and her cuz followed behind. Well we were watching tv on the bed and i kept poking Simone just to hear that cute lil meep. Well her cuz thought this was unfair and went for the worst spot ever... my feet. and she was relentless too. I was bucking and laughign my ass off and eventually feel off the bed to get away. When i dived at her to get my revenge she shut off her ticklishness like Simone does now and then.. grrrr i hate that. Well her and Simone ganged up on me a bit always cornering me or pinning me down making me laugh away. but nothing was as worst as what was to come. While they both tickled me i could fight back. But when her cuz went to the bathroom to take a shower Simone got all sweet kissing me and rubbing my chest and making me feel really good. Well before i knew it i heard the click and cold steel of cuffs on my wrists (she is too damn sneaky) and just my luck her cousin comes back in cause shes having trouble with the shower and sees me and without hesitation goes for my left foot. I, as Simone says, went into epileptic sezures lol. Yes i buck madly when my feet are tickled. after about 2 min of this Simone says "I wish Renee was here to get the other foot" Well sure as shit her sister walked up stairs to use the bathroom and saw me. I figured after her greeting she would pass it off but OH NO! she grabbed my other foot and tickled away while simone lightly scratching my stomach. I was freaking out laughing hysterically going into silent laughter bucking squirming it was horrible guys. and all i could get out was "NO! WAIT! STOP!! IM A TICKLER!!!!" This lasted about 5 min total not anything too intense but from what i hear im goign to get it bad this weekend. They plan to cuff me to there futon when there parents go to bed and just tickle the shit out of me yay me lol. I do plan to get them all back. ill def keep you all posted and make it alil more detaileld this was alil rushed.

blessed be everyone

You're a very lucky man, but it's a shame that they only gang tickled you for five minutes. 😀

Hehe that sounds like great fun, glad they got you hon 😉 and yep bet you can't bloody wait to turn the tables and of course with this w-end coming up, you could get your just desserts and yeah I definately want a read of it (when your able to get your breathing under control again) :bouncybou

Nice one, look forward to reading more...

Dear Shadowfax, (!!!)

Great to hear of your exploits at the hands of the lovely Simone and crew!...you lucky, seizing dog!!! :woot:

Can't say I don't want to be you over that weekend!!! Do enjoy the festivities and do help me repay that "debt owed" to ticklish Simone....

Peace and love to all,

Shadow, sounds like you both are still having fun and enjoying being with each other. Thanks for sharing this with us and good luck this weekend. Look forward to hearing of your escapades with your group there. 🙂

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back