• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Non-tickling artwork 2011

Sablesword

TMF Master
Here to start.

Attachments

• FC2009-4.png
    FC2009-4.png
    249 KB · Views: 0
  • FC2009-4gag.png
    FC2009-4gag.png
    249 KB · Views: 0
  • FC2010 centaur.png
    FC2010 centaur.png
    273.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Interesting pieces! I take it the chubby cutie with the furry feet is a hobbit?

Halfling, please. 🙂

I should add the patters that go with the drawings:

(#1)
You say you're in the market for something exotic, Excellent Sir? Well, by good fortune I have just what you seek! Here she is, an authentic centaress. I recently acquired her from Gaz of the North. We did a little horse-trading, ha-ha, and I threw in a hundredweight of those sticky gag-strips to close the deal. Yes, Excellent Sir, the ones my third cousin Emm makes. Yes, I suppose they could also be used to restrain fingers, Excellent Sir. However the device you see here works just as well. She does have mischievous fingers, I'm afraid. As I'm sure you understand, Excellent Sir, it is the nature of the market. I do strive to stock only the best merchandise, but a rare exotic such as this centauress will have her little foibles. See her grin! Those thumb-rings are keeping her hands out of trouble, and she knows it. Promise that you'll behave yourself, my dear, and perhaps the Excellent Sir will remove them. No? Well then, my dear, you'll just have to remain hobbled. Of course, Excellent Sir, ask her anything you wish. Would you care to examine her more closely? Please, take your time Excellent Sir. Reassure yourself that her form is not an illusion, or the result of a transformation spell. I take pride in the quality of my merchandise, Excellent Sir, and would be mortified to find my reputation besmirched on that account.

===

(#2 & #3)
Welcome great-boss sir! Welcome snaga-shop of Gaz! Iz Gaz me. Iz sell finest beauties in all Nebelbergheim! Iz here short beauty, how you say, halfling. Furry feet, big birdies on chest. Iz cute. Cute mouth, cute all over! Oh, you want gag? Gaz can gag beauty quick. Here, see? Have much silver-sticky gag-cloth from deal with south slave-merchant. He make stupid joke about horse-trade, must pay extra. But you, great-boss sir! You get good bargain, good deal! Beauty here is great bargain, come from great city. Waz thief. Or not-thief. City judge say: You halfling, you thief, sell you as slave-woman. She say: I not thief. Judge say: Is law, all halfling must thief. You break law, sell you as slave-woman. So Gaz buy short beauty cheap. But short beauty worth much! She know much for feast-hall, much for cloth-sew, much for bed-chamber. She make great pleasure, many ways, if you buy. Only 1000 gold ork-mark! Great bargain, great deal!

Yes, that seems to have become my shtick. Most of my drawings now come with a patter or expanded caption. Like this:

"Droid! Ask the honorable merchant how much for this one."

[tweeter twooter][twooter tweeter]

"Sir, the honorable merchant says five thousand, local currency. He says that she is the best specimen he has had all year. A rare beauty, and quite graceful."

"Tell the honorable merchant that he's been sniffing spice. She's a raw girl, untrained. You can still see the capture number on her braintail. Tell him I'll give one thousand for her."

"Sir, the honorable merchant suggests that you are joking. He could not possibly sell her for less than four thousand."

"Tell the honorable merchant that I'm not going to be paying twice what she's worth. I'll pay two thousand."

"Sir, the honorable merchant insists that he could not sell for less than three thousand. He says that it is a matter of Guild honor with him."

"All right, tell the honorable merchant that if he includes wardrobe and restraints, I'll pay three thousand for the package."

"Sir, the honorable merchant accepts your offer, and says that it is a pleasure to do business with a noble-being such as yourself."

Five more:

#1 Tubed for Delivery

Parajester slaver-captains prefer to ship female pleasure slaves in semi-stasis tubes, with a tee-tau ratio set to approximately seventeen (i.e. for every 17 hours that pass in the universe at large, the captive in the tube experiences the passage of only one hour). With most species, this works very well, reducing stress both on the ship's life-support systems and on the captive herself.

The Parajesters have learned, however, to take special precautions when shipping non-Parajester females. Certain species gain enhanced strength in a tau-field, and proper security requires that power-shackles be used to restrain members of those species. In particular, Earth-humans have a very large X-strength factor under tau-field conditions and will need to be bound with power shackles having a rating of no less than Class 4A (057649 equivalent).

For species with a low X-strength factor, ordinary restraints may be used. Even so, Guild guidelines recommend that every captive be bound, no matter what her species, before placing her into semi-stasis. The old practice of relying on the exterior tube alone to hold her in place is strongly discouraged.
===================

#2 Princess Vartiti

"Welcome great-boss sir! Welcome snaga-shop of Gaz! Iz Gaz me. Iz sell finest beauties in all Nebelbergheim! Iz here elf beauty, name Vartiti Sorceress. Dangerous elf-beauty. Very dangerous. But iz angry because not dangerous enough. Caught by good trick, clever trick. Now kept bound with iron and gold, special bond to stop magic.

"Yes. Waz Princess-Sorceress Vartiti. Now iz princess-sorceress slave-beauty. Sit on slave throne, all nude with collar. Iron collar of Gaz, free with sale. Oh, you want know trick, great boss-sir? Trick to catch? Trick waz gag. Or no gag. Vartiti come to Gaz, say: Want buy dark elf as slave-maid. Gaz say: We drink wine, talk. But wine-bottle is sleepy-wine, how you call, drugged. Vartiti drink, Gaz drink, and then Gaz say: Put on gag. Vartiti say: No, Gaz put on gag. She speak great oath to not wear gag. So Gaz wear gag. And gag has awake powder, how you call antidote. So Gaz stay awake, and Vartiti falls on floor.

"So Vartiti wake up in snaga-shop with iron collar, no clothes. And with great curse: Vartiti is now slave forever until she wear gag. Because of oath she make. Clever trick, no?"
===================

#3 Yet Another Green Skinned Slave Woman, 2011a

"Lorelei Station and the Silver Sands Shipping Syndicate recommend the use of RIMUVA DiD Tape for restraining and securing captive cuties. RIMUVA tape comes in a variety of pleasing colors, useful for both at-a-glance coding and aesthetic binding. RIMUVA tape also features a bio-neutral adhesive that sticks tight while avoiding irritation, and an adaptive nano-fiber reinforcement that both provides comfort and prevents escape, no matter how vigorously your captives struggle. RIMUVA tape is industrial grade, and has become the standard throughout the Orion syndicates, the Cetus combines, the Houses of Ursa III, and even the Federation black market. Buy RIMUVA DiD tape wherever transshipment supplies are sold. Available in either single rolls or convenient and credit-saving bulk packs."
===================

#4 Tiger-Woman Cat-Girl

"Welcome great-boss sir! Welcome snaga-shop of Gaz! Iz Gaz me. Iz sell finest beauties in all Nebelbergheim! Iz here more wild she-animal-women. Iz this one tiger-girl woman. Iz not skin-changer, not like, how you say, werewolf. Not like were-cat. Not change with moon. Haz all-the-time tiger-woman cat-girl shape. With tail, and sharp teeth and claws. Hidden claws like cat too, iz why not seen. Great wild beauty!

"Iz great bargain too, cauz wild beauty new-caught. Hunter man bring her here just now, put her in leather with locks. Lock ankles, lock wrists, lock upper arm behind back. Or she run. Run here, run there, climb tree. Maybe run away without lock. But not attack. Iz only pretend-fierce. Hardly scratch at all. Friendly tiger-girl woman, how you say, affectionate. Purr much when pet, when brush hair, brush fur. Sit nice at foot of great-boss throne, or in lap. Only need some teach for how to be nice in hall, in front of fire, in harem. Bright tiger-girl woman too, learn quick. Rare beauty too, how you say, exotic. Sell for much gold, for many-thousand gold orc-mark. But cauz is new beauty, Gaz sell to great-boss sir for same price as elf-maid. Same-same price as human woman beauty, same price as pretty halfling lass. Iz great bargain, great deal!"
===================

#5 Property of RIMUVA Demonstration Team

For countless solar cycles, RIMUVA Cleave-Cloths have been the choice of professionals when it comes to silencing their captive beauties. Our Original White Cleave-Cloths could be secured by either hyper-sealants, paramagnetic sealers, or traditional knots. They were (and are) tough, inexpensive, sterilizable* & reusable, and highly effective. The one thing they lacked were eye-catching colors. Until now.

Introducing RIMUVA Color Cleave-Cloths. Unlike our competitors, these have the same advantages as RIMUVA Original White: Minimally invasive and distorting, tasteless, bio-inert to prevent choking and excessive drool, and interwoven with neuro-aware fibers that paralyze the wearer's tongue whenever she activates her vocal cords. And now those fibers are compatible with colored fabrics, allowing you to safely and comfortably gag your captive damsels with stellar chromatics. Choose from Starberry Purple, Endor Green, Arcturus Orange, or Class M Blue, as well as Original White, with even more colors available by special order. See a member of the RIMUVA demonstration and sales team today - and be sure to place an order as well for RIMUVA EXTRA DiD tape, and all the other RIMUVA damsel-securing supplies.

*Gamma sterilization not recommended for either RIMUVA Color or RIMUVA Original White Cleave-Cloths. Use Thermal sterilization only.
===================

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back