• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not a tickle clip -- but I think you'll enjoy it! - [Tools]

PGSegal

TMF Regular
The attached video was made for one special lady here on the Theater. I made it to strike fear in her ticklish heart. It worked. <Evil laugh> Tell me what you think. I'd love to know.

Attachments

Last edited:
lol very very evul. I had no idea "soap brushes" exsisted lol. I'm gna have to pick me up one of those...

-> PGSegal

Put a smiley somewhere, man.
You're creeping noobs out. 😉

dude, u kick ass! lol, the way u say the words tickling and tickle torture is so.....i dunno.....it kinda sounds normal, i guess, but in.........oh i dunno wtf im saying. bottom line, ur voice and the words tickling torture go together very well.....lol. and to every1, damn, the 2nd to last 1, the scoop thing, damn, that thing tickles like hell. i can drive myself nuts by using it on myself. definate recommended tickle tool. kudos dude, freakin sweet post

Thanks so much. I'm glad everyone likes it. And vmandude, while the pasta spoon runs a close second, it's the wheel that ticklees should fear the most. Heh heh heh.

it's amazing how many simple household items there are that can be used to torture a person's feet. btw amazing voice. you'r calm tone makes seeing all those devices much more frightening and ticklish.

been searching and searching... where is the clip where these are used on a girls feet? I cant find it anywhere but I know i saw it once!! anyone?? 😀

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back