• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not Having him Tortures Me

Funsprinkle

Every time we talk he tells me how he wants me to torture him with my nails and drive him to pure ecstasy. What he doesn't know is that it's all I ever think about. Have you ever met someone who gets you? Who you just know you can trust with your deepest secrets and dirtiest desires. He was like that. I have always loved shoes, especially how my feet look in them. Especially heels, I love a high sexy heel with my foot nicely tucked in. The first time I met him he took an interest in my feet and my shoes, and I took an interest in him.

The first drinks we had he kept touching my foot, and I of course wore sexy black heels, little bow on them, tall, patent leather. I loved the attention he gave my feet. Usually I'm the only one who did. The second thing he noticed and liked about me is that I keep my finger nails very long. I love how it feels to run my finger nails across bare skin. When they touch and slowly drag across the soft skin and little soft hairs sends a wonderful sensation up my arms and through my whole body. When I like someone I can't help but touch them. Just imagine when he wants me to touch him just as much as I want too. Once I found out the things he really liked, knowing that I enjoy those things as well I took every opportunity to touch him. Especially his legs, down toward his ankles and his feet. There's a soft spot right behind the ankle bone that I enjoy caressing with my finger nails. Ever so softly. Later that night he decided to confide in my a secret that not a lot of people know... His tickling. He showed me videos and pictures and it all turned me on more than I ever thought it could. We talked every day sharing pictures and videos of what we liked and what I would gladly do for him.

I finally got the chance to tie him up. A night I waited a very long time for. He striped down to his boxers and laid down on the bed. As I stared down at him, images and ideas running through my head. Tonight I would be everything he'd always wanted, and something I have anticipated for years. That night I got to strap his ankles down to the bed and tie his hands above his head, then asked him to close his eyes.....

I left him laying there for several minutes. Watching his body as he would breathe in and out. I could see his anticipation of when I would touch him, he started to breathe heavier even though I hadn't even touched him. I couldn't wait to get my hands on his soft sun kissed skin. I know he wants me to touch his feet but I want to make him really enjoy it so I'm gonna start at his hips. Starting from the outside working my way in the lower on his leg I go. The inside of his thighs are so sensitive and makes his whole body shake. It turns me on so much to watch him twitch. Fearing he might open his eyes I pull out a scarf of mine and tie it around his head covering his eyes keeping out any glimpse of where I might go next or what I might do.

I can feel him staring at me, waiting to feel where I'm going to touch next. I love using my nails to touch his skin, it's a wonderful feeling dragging my nails across his soft skin. He takes such good care of his skin, especially his feet, it begs to be touched it's so soft. Even though I love to use my nails, I decided to pull out a ribbon. Nice long ribbon, taking it and pulling it between each of his toes from the bottom of his foot to the top. Slow and steady making sure he can feel every curve, ripple and inch of the ribbon. He starts to move and wiggle his body trying to pull his hands and feet free from the ties. The way his back arches when you touch certain spots, and the way his face shows the ecstasy his body is feeling. I love watching his cock grow harder and harder with every touch. Taking the ribbon, making sure to tie it around each of his toes, pulling them apart and feeling that tight squeeze around each toe. My fingers playing in between his toes after they are tied. Kissing softly on the top of his foot, while sticking my nail on the sensitive skin between each of his toes. Keeping his blindfold on, I decided to move from the tips of his toes to the top of his head. Making sure I touch every spot on his body I can. This time, I'm going to tickle as I go up his body. I know he likes this the most, and I want to make sure his pleasure is at 100%. Next to where he's laying I had already set out a nice long feather, a hair brush, and more ribbons of different sizes and fabrics.

Before he knew what was going to happen I had taken the hair brush to the bottom of his foot, up and down very fast on both of his feet. I only did it for about 10 seconds before stopping and moving somewhere else on his body. I love watching him squirm.

There is something sexy about his breathing. It's in anticipation for what I might do next. Heavy breathing, his whole body moving with each breathe. I can't help but stand back and watch him. Touching in different spots, teasing him, making sure he knows I'm still here to play. Continuing with his reward I work my way back up his legs. Using the feather to get a very gentle soft tickle over every inch. Tickling the very soft under side of his knee. Back and forth, watching his body jump and jerk with each pass. Stroking his hard cock as I tickle each knee. Feeling how hard his cock is compared to how soft his skin is. I love touching him and playing with him. Once I reach his cock with the feather the fun really begins. Using that feather on his hard cock and balls only makes it harder and makes home squirm more. Feather tickling his balls, my finger nails dancing across his thighs. Tickling his balls and his cock at the same time. Using the feather and my fingers. The way his body jerks, I can't stop I love watching him.

Making sure that he keeps squirming I immediately move to his sides and start tickling his sides up to his armpits all the way back down to his thighs. His hard cock thrusting through the air as his whole body quivers from the excitement. Moving my nails as quickly as I can and covering as much of his stomach and sides as I can. God I love watching him tied down. Reaching back up towards his armpit I grabbed the brush again so I could get as much tickling in that little sensitive area as possible. Softly and in a nice rhythm running the brush over his skin. Alternating between each side of his body going back and forth, using the brush faster and faster still keeping a soft touch. Driving him crazy, his hard dick shaking all over the place. His body squirming, his face showing the pleasure and pain that's he's feeling all at once makes me want to keep going. For hours. Attacking his body with my nails, a brush, some ribbon, that wonderful soft feather....

Mmm he turns me on, laying there. Strapped down to the bed his hard cock hanging out of his boxers. He's sweating, breathing heavy, blindfolded and at my mercy. He's ridiculously sexy to me right now. And I want so much more of him. After only moaning and giggling and his heavy breathing for hours he finally talks to me. He asks me if I'm ready, because now it's my turn.

Wow, great description of a session. Very hot. :bouncybou
Thanks for sharing it here. 😀

Thanks. I enjoy reliving-telling these stories. Glad I could share. Glad you liked!!

Not sure this belongs in General Discussion, but what the hell! Five stars!

I'm not sure either. Still "new" to where I should be putting things! Ha.. Learning as I go!! I have another, and I believe it should go in the stories!! 😉
Thanks for the 5 star review.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back