• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not quite playful (f/f, nudity, non-con)

Would you consider buying an e-comic penciled like these?

• Total voters

Betchass1

TMF Master
I apologize for the depraved themes here... I've had a g/f so I've been off the tk drawings for a while. She's overseas for a few weeks, I get weird.
I wonder, how would you rate these, 1-10?

Attachments

• mast.jpg
    mast.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 1,287
  • onespot.jpg
    onespot.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 1,132
if you would make the girls less chubby i would say 7 1/2 🙂

Good nudes! I don't note any special depravity. The girls don't seem particularly chubby to me, either... they're nicely rounded, as females ought to be. I give the art a solid 8 and I voted "yes" in the poll, though I shy from buying e-comix or anything else online.

If the things were in color, I'd buy the e-comic. But the art is awesome none the less.

if things were in color and if there was plenty of foot tickling maybe.

Tough question man.
I like the linework, but I need ink to survive.

😉

Cool, thanks for all the feedback. I should have been more explicit, I definitely intended to imply someone would ink over them; I only said "penciled like this" because I myself don't have the patience to ink or color. What I should have said was "penciled like this and inked by someone who knows what they're doing."
Thanks again.

footamateur said:
if you would make the girls less chubby i would say 7 1/2 🙂

Actually there's a word to describe gals with a body type like that, it's called voluptous. Good stuff, keep it coming 😎

Betchass said:
I definitely intended to imply someone would ink over them; I only said "penciled like this" because I myself don't have the patience to ink or color.
Still, a tough question.
I think they could sell even without ink, but I wouldn't sell them "raw".
Then again, what do I know? 🙂

I really like the pictures 😀 . I do think ink and colour is kind of essential. If you like, I could give at shot at inking and colouring one of them for you. Just let me know if you'de like me to try it out 🙂 .

F.L. Atlanta said:
great pics, but i think color makes a comic.
That's a *good* point.

Oh, and I like them as they are.
A bare modicum of flesh is required to have fun. 😉

seems that i'm the only one taht doesn't like big girls, chubby or voluptous LOL 😀

Anyway the work is pretty good, considering only teh artistic side and teh ability; keep up with this style because maybe can be your winning move 😉

footamateur said:
seems that i'm the only one taht doesn't like big girls, chubby or voluptous LOL 😀
Ain't ya happy? More skinnies for you. 😉

yuppy! 😀 *look around to see where a the skinny ticklish adn available to bein tickled and realize that they doesn't exist*

I have a couple of comments. First, these are not even remotely depraved. lol

Seriously though, it doesn't appear that you are comfortable drawing feet - or hands for that matter. I could be wrong, and since I can't draw a conclusion without an art teacher, I have no idea how difficult this is.

Secondly, I LOVE the taunting from the dominant characters, but wish I could see some expressive laughter from the ticklee.

I voted Yes, as I lolve your art style. The characters are robust and sexy. Keep up the great work!

The idea is not depraved at all.

I like your style of line art too.

Like was siad earlier, there is never enough taunting in comics to suit me. I luv the choice she gives her victim too. I have always had, in the past, an idea of telling a ticklish victim she has to choose one of 2 places I will tickle. She hates to be tickled in either place, but she 'will' have to decide herself, and has exactly one minute to do so. If she can't, I will tickle both places. I can see that happening in these sketches you show us here.

8 t0 9 outta 10 here for me. Great work!

Feedback

Very good drawings. However, I prefer with drawings that they show some good bondage positions that you might otherwise have a hard time posing a model to do. And I agree there has to be feet and a good pained/laughing expression to show the torment.

Whats wrong with a little chubby anyways. Maybe it's my Norwigen blood, but I think a woman should have a little meat to her. Mined you I don't mined a tone body either, but thats different then being so skinny I can see through her.

blackmagicjack said:
Actually there's a word to describe gals with a body type like that, it's called voluptous. Good stuff, keep it coming 😎

I admit one thing they're not is "realistic". I have phases where I draw more realistically and phases where I tend to emphasize some of the special things...
I did not think of any of these women as chubby when I drew them; I was focused on softness and curves and, in one case, innocence.
A large part of guys' fascination with certain things is that those things "represent" the differences between the sexes. Boobs, hips, lips, butts. When I'm not going for a faithful reproduction, I guess those things tend to swell a bit. As I mentioned before, the g/f is overseas...

footamateur said:

Anyway the work is pretty good, considering only teh artistic side and teh ability; keep up with this style because maybe can be your winning move 😉

Thanks. Funny, if you asked me, I wouldn't say that I was particularly attracted to big women, I guess I just have a different definition. I don't mind certain womanly regions "sticking in my face".

Betchass said:
Thanks. Funny, if you asked me, I wouldn't say that I was particularly attracted to big women, I guess I just have a different definition. I don't mind certain womanly regions "sticking in my face".

"I like big butts and I cannot lie, you otha brothas can't deny..."

Oh. Sorry. Song moment. :laughing:

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back