• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

-Not- ticklish, a crisis?

OmegaMaxon

Well, TT, this is probably more of a brevity-lathered expression of frustration rather than advice-seeking, but I supposed I'd share my conundrum with you all, as I'm curious as to what wisdom or comments you could offer me.

Basically, I've been dating this girl for about a year. Extremely cute, attractive, intelligent and such - I really do like her. She's even aware of my tickle fetish, and enjoys it. Now, the problem is that she isn't ticklish. Like, at all. Zero. None. Zip.

I'm more of a lee, but this still bothers me. I'd still like tickling her once and a while, or just when we're cuddling, something. Have any of you had a spouse that was, unfortunately, inherently incapable of pleasing this particular side of you? If so, how could you manage? This is no means I'd use to consider ending our relationship, not at all, but it's still a nagging presence in my head.

:blink

You have to weigh in all the factors... How important is it to you that she be ticklsh?

My wife is not ticklish at all... and it does not bother me.

You said you were more of a lee... does she tickle you?

I once dated a guy who could turn off his ticklishness, and it annoyed the Hell out of me! LOL However, I still stayed with him, and in the end he was the one who broke it off, not I. It wasn't a big deal in the end.

I'd say no if she wasn't into tickling or thought you strange for having a fondness for tickling...but if she enjoys it and is aware of your fetish...I say you have a good thing going. Especially if you're a lee - isn't it a good thing that she isn't ticklish?

Ultimately, this is something you have to decide for yourself. If it's going to keep bothering you that she isn't ticklish, maybe you should break it off instead of wasting both of your time. -shrug-

As a fellow tickle, I too, have been married to a woman who isn't at all ticklish, for nearly eight years.

Despite the fact that your gf no longer shares the same sensitivity to tickling as you do, I'd be also be inclined to suggest that you'd be foolish to end the relationship, particularly since you may never meet another partner who is as accommodating.

Let her tickle continue to tickle, while you enjoy the subsequent laughter and wriggling on your part.

How about a gal who's very ticklish, and grows to hate it after five years? Or after seven years, and wanting to come out about the new magical attration for feet, I gave it a lick during massage, and she said, "Eww! that's gross!" The beginning of the end. Too bad, for otherwise she was my best friend for most of those years.
So hey, my vote, keep her.

She has a ticklish spot, you just haven't found it or created the right sensation.

What causes ticklishness is surprise, or fear of it. If she's tied up, and blindfolded she will feel a little uneasy. That alone might make her ticklish. If not use a hair dryer to heat her feet up, then shock her by touching the soles of her feet with an ice cube. Then tickle her feet.

Hope that helps. If she's still not ticklish.. Well ask yourself how important it is. As a dom it would be very tough for me. It's your life, your call. Ask yourself how your life would be without her, and seeing her holding hands with another guy.

I know, it's a bit weird to say that in this forum, but... tickling isn't the only thing in a relationship, if you are gonna end it just for this reason i will just suggest you to think a lot before do it. Personally i think you will found other things about her that you gonna like. the relationships grown everyday a bit.

Perhaps she would let you tickle other girls. Help you tickle them; or even bring some of her girlfriends over for you to tickle.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back