• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Now this is what i call a gift..

TSK TSK

I always knew you had a mean streak, you naughty woman.

Mind you it did make me laugh :lol:blush loved the way the music came in and the guys face.

my late father came very close to doing that to my exhusband.

I would love to turn my ex husbands next pint of beer into a never ending ocean, he would still drink it dry, but it would cause an explosion all the same.:stickout:lol

I hope he enjoy's the next hour and a half of sipping his coffee in his own house. It's going to be the last moments of freedom he'll ever get.

when a woman is murdered the most likely murderer after her father is is her husband. what appear to be jokes often in fact transmit the dominant ideology in an explicit way that is impossible in explicitly political discourse. basically this is to domestic violence what a video of a mock beheading is to terrorism.

when a woman is murdered the most likely murderer after her father is is her husband. what appear to be jokes often in fact transmit the dominant ideology in an explicit way that is impossible in explicitly political discourse. basically this is to domestic violence what a video of a mock beheading is to terrorism.

But you see... it would have to be a mock beheading of a terrorist. Because this video depicts the abused extracting revenge.

Actually, the car probably wasn't rigged. Considering the quality of American cars lately, especially SUVs, it's quite possible that it exploded on starting just like the thousands of others like it! :stickout

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back