• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nurses use tickling as a form of treatment for mentally ill patient

melonboobs

TMF Regular
http://sciencelinks.jp/j-east/article/200707/000020070705A0768222.php

In the abstract for a Japanese medical journal (the grammar for the English translation is terrible) a doctor reports how they treat a mental patient who cuts himself or injures himself to form a phony injury. They noticed this gave him some sort of satisfaction. So they substituted it with tickling. The nurses tickled under his arms when he showed them a self-inflicted injury. This also gave him satisfaction and he asked for more.

The treatment is working. The number of times he injures himself every month has gone from more than 5 to less than 1.

Just goes to further prove that tickling can be a healthy activity. :cool

Tickling is awesome, any argument about that is now invalid, forever. :cool

I for one kinda find it disturbing. Not in the sense for medical application. But in the sense you guys are implying this as an excuse to indulge in it.

Have some standards guys.

I for one kinda find it disturbing. Not in the sense for medical application. But in the sense you guys are implying this as an excuse to indulge in it.

Have some standards guys.

I do agree in this sense.

Though I find it odd that a patient would request such a thing. However, if it's legal, and they all find consent in it, I guess? Still fucking weird.

Gotta love the Japanese . . . I wish the entire article was available in better translation. Clearly it appears that lack of physical contact plays some role in the development of this mental disorder. I'm not a shrink, but if there's some knowledge to be gained on the cause & effects of tickling, I'd like to know about it...

And to the post above, I proudly need NO excuse to indulge in tickling.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back