• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NYC Munch Upcoming

baldadonis

Verified
Greetings all.

I am organizing what I hope will be the first of many munches to be held in New York City. It will be held in Manhattan and I am tentatively planning to hold it later in September. Possible dates might be the 20th, 21st, 22nd, 27th, or 28th.

I will post the exact time and date in a separate thread when the details are confirmed.

For those unfamiliar, what exactly is a munch?

It is a gathering, but without play. We will hang out at a local cafe and eat, drink and be merry. Its an opportunity to get to know others in this community and make new friends.

All are welcome to attend. If you are interested, please reply or send me a pm, so I can have an approximate estimate of how many people to expect.

Look forward to seeing you there.

baldadonis

Last edited:
would love to join you but we have a wedding out of town that weekend. Next time! I am only an hour away from NYC!

would love to join you but we have a wedding out of town that weekend. Next time! I am only an hour away from NYC!

Oh yay, I would love it for you to come next time. I certainly don't intend for this to be a one-time event.

Thanks to all who have replied so far. Look forward to hearing from more of you.

I work in lower manhattan, if i'm in the city i would like to me hang out. I got to check the dates if i can attend.

Darn.

Bald, you know very well I will not be in Manhattan on those days. Grrr!! I know you posted the days before you knew that, but it still stamps a sad face where my grin should be.

PS. If you need help for the second munch let me know...as long as it does not interfere with my travel/study dates again. ^_^

- Chaneda

Many thanks to all those who have replied so far. I'm very excited to see how many people can attend this first time and that are many people we can expect to see at future munches.

I'm still trying to sort out what date will work best for the most number of people. Can people please either reply to this thread or let me know what their availability is to either do the munch the subsequent weekend of Sep 27-28, or if you are available for a dinner munch on the 22nd.

Thanks everyone.

I'm available Monday, Sept. 22, but not available the subsequent weekend, Sept. 27 and 28.

Oh yay, I would love it for you to come next time. I certainly don't intend for this to be a one-time event.

Thanks to all who have replied so far. Look forward to hearing from more of you.
ah thank you sweetie, I will definitely see you at Bella's! I am flying from NY

the 27th 28th is right before the Jewish Holidays and this Jewish mama will be busy cooking!

I might be able to swing the 22nd if I get on the train after work...

I could do the 22nd or whatever. Not sure if I want to come yet or not. Will have to let you know. I might have work or something.

I'll be visiting NYC on Monday the 22nd, and I can make a Munch
that day! 😉

Lee

You wanna go hun. Dave(Bald) is all class and it should be a blast.

I appreciate the support, Krazie. 😀

Musicroxmysox09, I hope you do come out, but if the date chosen doesn't work for you, there will be more munches upcoming. Hopefully, this is just the first of many.

Thank you very much to all of you who have either replied to me so far about the munch either in this thread, pm, or instant messenger. It looks like we will have a great group for the first munch.

I have a pretty good idea at this point now of the where and when. Please look for a new thread under the title "NYC Munch #1" for exact details. I will post that information probably in the next couple days.

A day trip to NYC is always fun. And a bus there is only like 15 bucks. I might go. I am free the 22nd 🙂

Further update:

I am just working out the exact details of the munch now before making final confirmations. An official thread with all the information you will need should be posted tomorrow.

I can tell all those planning to attend that the munch will be held on Monday, September 22, 2008, starting in the early evening. Clear your calendars now. More to come.

I've never met anyone from the TMF in person. This sounds exciting! Can we have a secret signal to recognize fellow ticklers: like a carnation in our lapel or a handshake?! Cant wait to hear more.

Meth

awesome baldadonis, count me in. hopefully its a good turnout and i get to meet members of the TMF in person.

We've got 9 confirmed already, plus a handful unconfirmed, plus a few more that have expressed interest. We're going to have a great crowd for munch #1.

There is room for more though. If you are interested in attending, please let me know.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back