• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NYE sucks and so do cops!!

SheDevil1

I hate cops. I HATE cops. I HATE COPS!!!!! I'm supposed to be at a party right now, drinkin beer and smokin weed with my boyfriend, listening to really loud music and hopefully 3waying with some hot drunk bitch later. But I'm not! Do you know why? Do you? HUH, DO YOU!? DO YOU!!!!? Because of the bitch-ass po-po... I WAS there, with my boyfriend, but, not even one full hour ago, 2 squad cars pulled up in the front of the house, 4 cops, about to raid the house for drugs. I got the hell out of there, my boyfriend got the hell out of there, everyone STAMPEDED out the god damn back door and just booked. Me and Chris had to hide because I didn't wanna ditch my car. When none of the cops were in the front of the house, we got the car, hopped in, and sped the fuck off. I apologize because I'm swearing, I'm just REALLY PISSED, so, if you don't like me, better clear out before I explode like an atomb bomb and wipe out half the country.

the sucks according to the hollywood brother but whatthe hollywood brother do not understnad is why do you need this chris if you can easily pick up hot drunk bitches. also the hollywood brother know your young and incredibly beautiful but let the hollywood brother tell you something, you do not need drugs to have a good time.

The hollywood brother is sorry your party got busted and you were not able to party like cheech and chong but just remember that life will go on and you she devil will have many opportunities down the line for some sex, tickling and fun fun fun

lol sorry to laugh SD but same sort of shit happened to me. At least me and my friends made Sydney harbour and somewhat of a party.
Fuck me seriously cops everywhere are cunts, there shot outs, drug dealers and fuckin pedophiles in this world but they choose to target me and my friends casue im wearing my O-Town Raiders jacket and some of my friends are arabs and the others are italians. Last time we will be walking in the city anytime soon. Im just lucky we got rid of our shit just before we got pulled up.
At least SD you werent in the station when new yaers came around.

its a police state i tells ye. my story of woe is that i lost my id card on new years, before i got to any clubs. whoopdedoo.

I was arrested in September for a second degree misdemeanor because I cursed out my ex-girlfriend. Never laid a hand on her mind you just verbal cursing. I was arrested for stalking and the cops gave me no rights whatsoever, I was denied my tranquilizers, forced to answer questions even though they said I had the right to remain silent and other crap too. I detest cops with a passion, in fact before I die I want a cop to take off his badge and fight me one on one. My hatred for cops borders on insanity so any enemy of cops is a friend of mine! Hey shouldnt we be calling them "pigs" ? They hate that! Oh and if any cops are reading this and are offended like when I posted a similair response on the Tickling Media Forum I say this...anytime a cop gets shot or dies a big smile comes on my face and I always root for the criminals doing the shooting!

your party got busted big time but i bet you'll remember 2005 NYE for quite a while.... if it were me, and i didn't get busted i would have smoke on my way home laughing incontrollably because those bitch ass fuckers of the police wouldn't have catch me... again ! HA!

... it is great to see "arabs" and "italians" in the same sentence. 😉

the hollywood brother wonder if any of you were breaking the law?

To me and this is only my opinion mind you...cop killers should be given a congressional medal of honor. I can just hear the moderators running to this post all ready to edit it, exlplaining that we have many "law enforcement officials" on the TTC (rolls eyes!) and give me a warning for expressing my opinion. No problem with moderators only with cops, as I had said before before I die I want a cop to remove his badge and fight me one on one. There is NO WAY I would lose because I my hatred for cops wouldnt allow me to, it would just make me as strong as the Hulk. A very unhappy New Year to all you "law enforcement officials" stripping decent people of their rights and confiscating illegal drugs only to use them yourself. Once again...I HATE COPS! Moderators come and get me!!!

I see no reason to edit it. To quote the rules:
"We don't intend to censor messages based on the opinions expressed within posts, but we will enforce the policies outlined both here and on the Forum. We reserve the right to remove, modify or move posts at our discretion and without explanation. If you have any questions, please e-mail the administrator."

It is your opinion, and you have the right to express it.

And now back to your regularly scheduled thread (i.e. back on topic).

In an upper middle class neighborhood on the far NW side of Chicago (where I live) are nothing but cops, firemen, city workers and city/state officials. About 2 years ago, a cop couple (she is a sargeant, he is a detective with canine unit) moved in next door. Since then, it has been nothing short of miserable because they invite all their other cop & firemen buddies over for parties in their backyard and garage until the early hours of the morning. In Chicago, even in the nice neighborhood, the houses are basically right next to each other, my bedroom window is right there and I can never get a decent night's sleep because of their parties and their damn dogs! Everyone morning around 5:30 or 6 even before my alarm clock goes off (if I have to work early) I am conveniently awoken to "Roof" & "Roof"! Even during the day, it's "Roof! Roof!" from what I learned later at be 2 loud-mouthed rejects from the canine squad! Their "God Almighty" and "I can get away with this and that because I have a badge" attitude gets me sick much as the behavior from many of the other cops, firemen and city officials in my neighborhood. When the council member across the street decides to throw a block party for halloween, the damn city closes off the whole damn block and I can't even park in front of my own house! I am lucky enough to never have run into any serious troubles with the pigs but just their everyday attitides and social demeanors make me retch. I get nervous around cops for some reason, always did, like they are out to get me or someone I know.

HOLLYWOODBROTHE said:
the sucks according to the hollywood brother but whatthe hollywood brother do not understnad is why do you need this chris if you can easily pick up hot drunk bitches. also the hollywood brother know your young and incredibly beautiful but let the hollywood brother tell you something, you do not need drugs to have a good time.
I need my Chris just like I need my drugs - to have a good time lol. I don't NEED the drugs, but, they're nice. It's....sort of like healing, to me. Lots of the time, I'm just in it for the metaphysical experience. But, to get a good metaphysical experience, you gotta get a good physical experience! I'm not the type of person who gets wasted, sexually-attacks every girl in sight (unless they look that damn good lol) and then pass out.... it's hard to explain. Call me a female, modern-day Timothy Leary if you will...lol.

HOLLYWOODBROTHE said:
the hollywood brother wonder if any of you were breaking the law?
Best fun in the world, breaking the law! Have you ever driven a car that was built for racing? Not like NASCAR racing, but you know, a fast car, like the Monte Carlo I have borrowed and may eventually buy 😀. It's like sex. You feel that rush as soon as you're pushing 100 just FLOORING it with no regard for the law or anything, feeling the wind in your hair.... truly beautiful.

I guess new years kicks off the end of the partying for me, as some of my friends who came into town have left and went back to their lives today. It was a sad day. But, I'll live. I always got Chris, and the few of my other friends who didn't leave town. Besides, it's not like they'll be gone forever! I'll see them again, and when I do, Chicago's gonna get torn to RIBBONS. Don't expect many survivors 😀

isnt pushing 100 in a monte carlo fun?? lol..just ask Krystle who seen me push it over 100 on the highway as she tried to follow me! 😀 i had to brake hard enough to slow down to 45 so she could catch up! lol I got a decent monte carlo..even tho its front wheel..ive gotten the pcm changed so that my govenor kicks in at 131mph and not at 112mph like it should. 131 is good that way i dont fry the head gasket again while red lining the engine for almost 5 miles..lmao! hey got a free engine outta it..courtesy of the Ford Dealership i purchased it from. Brand spankin new Chevy engine dropped in it. -smiles- Id say go for the Monte SS! I plan on getting the engine outta a monte ss supercharged..and taking off the supercharger and adding a turbo to it. if done properly(engine, turbo, tranny)...my car will hit tops speeds of 150, with horsepower of 280+ and torque of nearly 300-305 ft/lb. YAY! smoke the cops! lol..just kidding..in ways i respect cops..as i wanted to be one at one time. Just the thought of rushing in to save someone and the risks is what got me to wanting to be a cop. Now i got Krystle in my life, i backed away from the idea, I dont wanna lose her over it.(basically Die in the line of duty.) Id say Get the MONTE SS, SD!

yeah I already decided to buy it, so I can fly down the road and run people over!!!! Man, driving that thing, bumpin some Tech N9ne, lookin at all the motherfucks turn their heads and say "what the hell is that!!!" and shit themselves in disbelief...awww it's great. I'm on top of the world. This car is beautiful. I was driving down the street one time, and in front of me was this pedestrian, and as soon as he saw me, he just BOOKED across the street - I wasn't even moving fast or anything, but, out of pure psychoticness, I just screamed "MOVE, BITCH!!!!" and pushed like 60 going passed him. He probably shit his pants, hahahahahahaha!!!!

Man, driving that thing, bumpin some Tech N9ne, lookin at all the motherfucks turn their heads and say "what the hell is that!!!"
Nothing for nothing but when I see someone driving like that with music blaring and gunning the engine and squealing the tires I'm not thinking "What the hell was that?" Im thinking "What...am I supposed to be impressed...?"

nessonite said:
Nothing for nothing but when I see someone driving like that with music blaring and gunning the engine and squealing the tires I'm not thinking "What the hell was that?" Im thinking "What...am I supposed to be impressed...?"

I say the same thing nessie..
lmao..i get my laughs from the kids with the hondas and toyotas around here..that have nothing in there car..but 100lbs of music equipment and a loud obnoxious exhaust. lmao..yeah..i love beatin their asses down the street with a little american muscle. I better watch out or the car with 60 hp and a fart can on the back might just beat me....rotf..oh these kids are idiots in MY CITY!

so, just to be contrarian...you'd all prefer lawless anarchy?

Pretty much. The only thing that would change is....I'd probably have a few murders under my belt.

nessonite said:
I know....this is easier said than done, but.... just TRY not to be so jealous of my car. 😛

Last edited:
Yeah ANYTHING is better than the pigs! Death to pigs! Anyone who hates cops is my friend, anyone who kills cops is my friggin idol!!! People who like cops should be eradicated for being weak!!!

all u gotta do is tell them that theres a half off sale on donuts and coffee.

Thumbs up to His Divine Shadow and all the other moderators on this site for letting us speak freely on this subject! I know on the facist Tickling Media Forum you would be edited faster than you can blink....unless youre their pet Neutron. But im not gonna make fun of him because that would take up too much space! Im just gonna say thanks moderators, you represent the spirit of what this country USED TO BE!!!

lemme tell ya, SD, that sucks a fattie. i sorta know the feeling.

a few years back me and my friends were smoking weed in his garage in a LAN party (a party where ya bring your own computers to hook up and play games on them in stuff over a period of a weekend.) and his dad came in right when i was toking, i jumped so high and coughed, it was crazy.

then i found out his dad supplied him the weed, since he worked at a high paying job at Intel, he had the bucks for it all.

but ya, it really sucks. a year ago, i was staying with room mates and they smoked alotta weed and last summer cops raided 4 houses on the block arresting like 20 people, talk about nervous, we musta been the only house left with weed.

Just ignore this "Tkbll" I have a strong feeling hes really Neutron from the TMF and if he is hes not worth defecating on!

TKBILL,

Please try to express your opinion in a more appropriate manner, as I said. While yes, some things being said in this thread are a mite offensive to some, expressing your feelings as you did was unnaceptable.

Read the below as well....

Last edited by a moderator:
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back